for The Kid in Blue Bear Robes

12/12/2019 c2 Guest
Man I never thought about abusing likeability potions like that. Also he was invisible wasn’t he? Isn’t that an elf only thing? Also, if you need a Mabinogi villain just use Ruairi or the Glas Ghaibhleann or something.
7/16/2016 c1 1Merra
Sir, I am sorry, but i might go places with this idea, didn't even think to do a mabinogi crossover.
12/16/2015 c4 SonicShadow
Hahaha! This is my guilty pleasure. Don't stop. Ever. I know where you live.
12/15/2015 c4 WildCardFool
Wow... that was a rush... I like what you did with the plot twist at the end, it really brings...well I like it. Also, that omake was great. Tell DemonWarrior1029 I liked it. Keep up the good work!
11/3/2015 c1 Guest
For Mabinogi
To be seamless in fusion
Intriguing premise
10/31/2015 c3 Gust Number 9
Ok, so I actually do have an account, but I just don't normally use it because I was really ashamed of a bad story I wrote...*tear*...but yeah, I love what you did this chapter. More possible Milletians, and the White Fang being strong enough to make Miles WARY? If you need help, feel free to PM me at WildCardFool. I don't really check my account that much, but it should make it. I'll probably be reviewing from that account from now on.
10/18/2015 c1 Thanatos von Waf
Pretty impressed by this piece of work. The adding of a random character was so smoothly done that it practically looks like said character was initially part of the RWBY series. Very praiseworthy. *slow clap*
10/6/2015 c2 Guest Number 9
Yo, I'm back! Yeah, nice update and a really cool omake. This is quite honestly quickly becoming one of my favorites. Not much to really criticize in this chapter, not that I wanted to. So, questions! Will Miles be showing off his super OP-ness anytime soon? That could make or break it this depending on how it goes. And when you say all the skills...does that include the premium classes? Because Merlin's Meteor Strike skill would just be devastating here. Especially if it was maxed out.
5/15/2015 c1 Guest Number 9
This was actually really well written. I love the Incredibles reference (Capes are a No), and I really think you should continue this. It has a lot of potential. Also, could you post his stats, like what level he is (accumulative and current), skills, transformations, etc.? Really he should've mastered them all being millions of years old. But you should take whatever route you decide...even if it is a one-shot route...
2/11/2015 c1 asamos
Very good story, the idea was very creative, not many mabinogi crossovers these days