for Dearest Friends

4/20 c26 tigerlily9996
I don't think words are enough to express what a marvelous piece of art this is! I adored everything, EVERYTHING! Please continue, I'm so excited. This is the first of your works I have read, but I just know your other will be beyond marvelous. (,) I'm so excited! It's simply horrible! Hehee
1/8 c26 Jackxsally
Hello are you going to make more jack and Sally fanfic?!becausethis is adorable !
1/4 c2 Guest
Yo yo yo this is so good
11/5/2016 c26 Guest
I literally SCREAMED when I saw the update!
It was lovely in all ways possible
11/6/2016 c26 9SergeantSarcasm7
Oh man, this fic is so awesome. I reread it for Halloween and it is just so good! I love this latest chapter too! So horrifyingly lovely!
11/4/2016 c26 Mr. Shortman92
I thought it was really sweet, and don't worry, it definitely wasn't too cheesy. But I do have to ask, as a "Hey Arnold!" fan, why were you working on THIS when you should be working on "April 2nd"? I'm just kidding... or am I? But no seriously, how is that coming along? Like, will it be updated before the end of the year? Or do I have to wait 'til April 3rd? I'm fine, either way. ;)
11/2/2016 c26 Angela Shiroe
Yes! I have been waiting for this and it's finally here! Beautiful ending! I fell in love with your story once more, I'm glad to know you are still here with us. I see you worked in your writing too, well done. Thank you very much for this finale and I hope to see your work again.

God bless you and take care.
Angel.
11/2/2016 c26 25GodlyJewel
Woohoo! A beautiful end to one incredible story. Thank you for such a treat. Hope you had a most horribly frightening Halloween as well (plus an early well wishes for the upcoming holidays)!
11/1/2016 c26 10Rogue Deity Master
I loved this chapter though I bet there are people who really wanted to read about the wedding.
9/29/2016 c4 30snowcloud8
OMIGOD, THIS FICTION! THE FEELS! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Jack is so adorable! And Sally is so endearing! This is so well done! I'm gushing with feels almost every sentence you write, and it's only the FOURTH CHAPTER! X/D
8/3/2016 c25 9SergeantSarcasm7
Oh man, I read this and I loved it. I couldn't stop and it was just so great. Good Job XD
6/13/2016 c25 Guest
This is one of the best fics I've read in my life and I love it thank you for sharing it :) I ship them soooo hard :')
5/1/2016 c25 Emily
Oh don't do a one shot sequel! Make a part 2 of this story with as many chapters as this one(or less). This story is waaaaaaay to well written to have a one shot sequel. Do continue the story and if you need any ideas on how to continue it (although I'm confident you won't need it due to how talented you are!) feel free to ask! I'd be more than happy to help.
5/2/2016 c25 Angela Shiroe
What a beautiful ending...You've done a beautiful story. You are a great writer! I love the way you write, you make me laugh and blush. Hahaha!

See you the next time!