for In Separate Stars

3/14 c2 060896
Aw, man. . . It's nice that Bunny sees Jack as a little brother.
10/13/2019 c17 24lillelouis
These are so cute, I read them in one sitting. Added to faves! :)
8/23/2018 c11 Guest
5 times great grandson
8/23/2018 c10 Guest
Beware the Idea of March!
1/16/2016 c16 4NuttyThenutjob
KASAI MEANS FIRE! IS SHE A SUMMER SPIRIT?
11/21/2015 c17 7Mysteryfan17
HA! Knew Bunny wouldn't leave it. 5/5
11/21/2015 c16 Mysteryfan17
Aaaawwwwwww. I love Japanese stuff too so I got all that early, you did great. Heee, Jack's stuck being the otouto to everyone forever. 5/5
11/8/2015 c4 8Agent blue rose
Malifecint.
She needs to exist. She needs a chapter and she needs to be just as awesome as she was in her movie.
why? BECAUSE SHE IS AWESOME!
see you on the other side-TA
10/30/2015 c17 5sprinkles888
Holy cow! I can't believe that I've never read this story before! You're an awesome writer! I absolutely love everything about this story, especially the characterization! I can't wait for more!
10/27/2015 c17 2thescribblerdragon
Oh this is perfect! I've had the headcannon for a long time that Jack would like music and use it as an escape. I like to imagine him visiting churches and concerts to listen to the music in the rafters and humming along :). I hadn't thought of him playing the piano though! The history you created of him learning and playing throughout this chapter is so amazing, I love how you interpreted his story. And the guardians at the end, particularly Bunny, were perfect. I loved their reactions :)

Also... I've heard you take requests so I thought I might make one hehe. I was wondering if you could do one of Jack dancing to classical music? Or visiting a concert and afterwards dancing and creating frost inspired by the music he heard :).
10/26/2015 c15 thescribblerdragon
Again, this one was so cute! The way you weave in your ideas for that world are so amazing, I feel like they were always part of the story and cannot be separated :).
10/26/2015 c14 thescribblerdragon
This one was perfect :). I love it to pieces. Oh! And I've forgotten to mention before, but I love how you portray Jamie. And that his name is James :). That just seems to fit him really well.
10/26/2015 c10 thescribblerdragon
Awww this ones cute. I love that Jack enjoys reading and math, to a certain degree. I've always kinda thought he would do something like that.
10/26/2015 c9 thescribblerdragon
Wow this one is so cool. I love this idea.
10/21/2015 c17 City1997
That was so wonderful! Amazing writing!
169 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »