FanFiction.Net
for Some Things Never Change

12/21/2021 c13 Guest
The name
2/10/2020 c13 23her-majesty-wears-jeans
Oh, this was perfect. Thank you so much for this beautiful trilogy, (and especially ending it on a happy note), it was one of the most wonderful things I’ve read.
2/10/2020 c11 her-majesty-wears-jeans
Okay now I’m happy crying
2/10/2020 c9 her-majesty-wears-jeans
Omg, the parallel between That Night and them falling to the gore was brilliant!
2/10/2020 c10 her-majesty-wears-jeans
I’m... gonna need a minute. Brb crying.
2/10/2020 c2 her-majesty-wears-jeans
I really really should be asleep already by now, but I can’t help myself. Your writing is too good.

I think this was the first time your fics made me chuckle. All I have to say about Elsa handling the foreign council is minutes-long “yassssssss”. Bless Anna for standing up to her, too. And being there when things turned back to bittersweet. My poor babies. I appreciate the cute, though.
7/3/2018 c13 Emeliaelsaelise
The part where Elsa said she didn't get why they didn't just torture and beat her until her powers were under controll, MAN I've never had such a sharp stab it my chest. So well written:)
4/19/2018 c3 Whyhow
I hope she means 5 or 6 am, not actually dawn, because that far north, dawn can be any time from 4ish in the summer to after 9 in the winter (assuming Arendelle is as far north as Oslo).
1/4/2017 c13 Whyhow
This is one of the best Frozen stories I've read in terms of characterization and characters' voices. The only problem I had with it was the way you glossed over the implications of altering someone's memory.
11/15/2015 c13 wre000fwt
I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing it with us!
11/15/2015 c10 wre000fwt
That was so... sad. Indescribably sad for both of them, specially for Elsa. I've heard some people say that Anna suffered A LOT knocking on Elsa's door every day. But they forget that Elsa was the one inside! How is it possible that a gift can become a terrible curse? Good job writing this. I just hope Elsa becomes more optimistic in the future.
11/15/2015 c8 wre000fwt
Awesome! You really know how to keep the action alive! I'll read what happen next NOW! I also shouted "ELSAAAAA!" too. AMAZING!
Oh, by the way. Just saying, but I don't think Elsa is a witch. Having a unusual gift doesn't make you a sorceress.
11/15/2015 c6 wre000fwt
Of course Elsa will go after Anna.
Nobody has a chance of surviving out there but Elsa?! I hope Anna is fine! Hurry Elsa!
11/15/2015 c5 wre000fwt
Hahahahaha sorry but, hahahaha that was kind of funny. I can't...Hahahahahahahahaaha "Wait! Bjorn! ... Don't do this to me AGAIN!" hahahahahahahahahahahaa poor Anna.
Awwww Olaf is so cute!
11/15/2015 c4 wre000fwt
Mmm.. I don't think that's a good idea with the storm coming.
Ohh I like where you want to go with your story.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »