FanFiction.Net
for Fallout

3/21/2020 c16 Guest
I know it's been a while since written, but I just found this. I admit I'm not a huge Will fan in general but was open to reading a story with this unique relationship. My issue isn't worth the polyamorous part at all; it's that they truly treated Emily horribly and like the third wheel. From the beginning where she always felt like an outsider (and who wouldn't when they get pregnant and dont tell her and then pose for years as a little family as a twosome with their son and Emily is a secret even though she was with JJ first), to when they broke up with her instead of even attempting to make things right or more even, to their comments especially Will saying Henry isn't hers, to not calling or answering the phone/Skypes from Emily for months upon months when she's away..which includes depriving their hurting son from contact as well? And then she immediately forgives them because they sing a song to her? It was so astronomically harsh and annoying I couldn't get behind them at all. She deserved much better.
1/2/2019 c16 Guest
So she just forgives them when they haven’t called her for eight months?! Wow. You’re a pathetic dumb fuck. Desparate bitch with no self worth and no self respect. Dumb fucking embarrassment.
1/2/2019 c14 Guest
Fuck JJ and Will. They aren’t fighting for Emily.
1/2/2019 c14 Guest
JJ and Will still take Emily for granted. Hey don’t deserve her. You really should stop making Emily always want them when they don’t. It’s bullshit. And fucking pathetic.
12/22/2016 c16 Guest
5h
8/14/2016 c16 4starie78
Good story. I like the three of them together but maybe you could do another story where there is more focus on them and their relationship.
7/5/2016 c16 Kimd33
Great ending.
7/4/2016 c5 oniao33
nice story i like it please continued :)
4/23/2016 c15 Guest
This was a good story you should add more chapter
4/21/2016 c15 Cookies03
I was just wondering how you came up with the name Hasley Grace. More specifically the Hasley part.
4/21/2016 c15 15elphiemolizbethbau
Glad to see you've updated! And happy they're going home!
4/21/2016 c15 Kimd33
She should do it after the babies are born. There is a difference between two hours on a plane than eighteen hours.
1/24/2016 c14 rmpcmfan
Emily sounds so lonely and missing JJ. Good thing Morgan and Garcia are there for her, and Clyde too.
1/23/2016 c14 Guest
JJ hasn't had 2 minutes to call Emily in a month?! What a stupid excuse. I really don't want Emily to get back together with JJ and Will, they treat her like crap
1/23/2016 c14 elphiemolizbethbau
So happy you've updated! I really loved this story and was sad when the chapters stopped!
90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »