for A Brotherly Vacation

11/22/2020 c6 Brightclaw
It’s impressive the fact that you remembered that part of the episode word for word. I could literally imagine the scene in my head. Awesome story so far
9/16/2018 c15 Madison Marzella2
Now here are my final thoughts on this story! 1. The Brotherly Moments are OFF THE CHARTS! I loved every single moment from beginning to end! I know there are more of these in your other stories but these totally blew me away. So Sonic and Tails' moments are just KAWAII in this story! 2. NOSTALGIA! So that's pretty much my thoughts on this story and I'll keep re-reading it! So I give this story a 10,000/100! Yes, since this is a more chapterd story I needed to increase the points to 100. So it gets a 10,000/100! Have a great day!
9/16/2018 c14 Madison Marzella2
I AM SO GLAD TAILS IS STILL ALIVE! And Sonic being there for him is always a charm to look at. Very well done.
9/16/2018 c13 Madison Marzella2
Oh no! Tails is risking his life?! This is going to be his triumph! I can feel how close you are to Tails. I know your protectiveness is a big thing for you whenever Tails is doing something risky or being in Danger. So very nice one here!
9/16/2018 c12 Madison Marzella2
Go Sonic and Tails!
9/16/2018 c11 Madison Marzella2
I liked this chapter but the part I loved the most is the scene where Sonic comforts Tails, being the caring Big Brother that he is just TOO ADORABLE! So nice job on this chapter!
9/16/2018 c10 Madison Marzella2
GREEN HILL ZONE! I FREAKIN KNEW IT! But Uh oh! I'll be waiting to read the next chapter!
9/16/2018 c9 Madison Marzella2
Such a soothing chapter here! Amy, Knuckles and Sticks are REALLY in trouble now! I liked how Sonic and Tails are spending the night in Windy Hill and Tails wondering about building a supersonic plane is just soothing to read and Sonic giving him support is always a great sign! So Really Good Job Here!
9/16/2018 c8 Madison Marzella2
I knew you would use Windy Hill for this chapter! And the Brotherly Tickling is just AGAIN, Adorable! And how the brothers did it back to back is just really cute to look at! Their Brotherhood will NEVER EVER Change! Such a fun chapter!
9/16/2018 c7 Madison Marzella2
I love this one! Sonic and Tails going to a fancy cafeteria is genius. I wish I went to a fancy cafeteria like that! Best of all, when Tails explained in detail about how he is enjoying the vacation so far and Sonic spreading Brotherly Love to him is...IT BROUGHT ME INTO TEARS! This scene has got to be one of the best Sonic and Tails Brotherly moments yet! SO ADORABLE! One of my favorite chapters!
9/16/2018 c6 Madison Marzella2
I love this one! Showing Tails' Memorable Moment in Sonic X of all time! And how Sonic and Tails were cuddling and Sonic praising Tails for that best moment! Such a sweet Big Brother he is to Tails! Fantastic Chapter!
9/16/2018 c5 Madison Marzella2
Good old Station Square! Such a welcoming comeback for Sonic and Tails! I seem that the others are in danger by Eggman but I am just adoring these chapters!
9/16/2018 c4 Madison Marzella2
I am loving this story so far! Sonic and Tails visiting his old home is really great concept! When Tails saw the window of how he waters Cosmo's plant, I knew Tails would go into tears. And I knew Sonic would feel sorry for him and comfort him as usual! So I love this chapter and great Sonic X reference there!
9/16/2018 c3 Madison Marzella2
Such a wonderful chapter to start off the wonderful Brotherly Vacation!
9/16/2018 c2 Madison Marzella2
Again, Great job executing the start from where it left off! I loved it how Sonic really wanted to help Tails regain his self-confidence because that's what a Big Brother he is to Tails! And how you put them doing their usual Brotherly Cuddles and Hugs is just ADORABLE and Again, I'll be saying that A LOT as a progress through the story! And them sleeping together is very sweet and the effect of Eggman was watching and made a plan was really surprising but great! So Ch.2 is really good on how Tails agrees to take a few day vacation while making it even more heartwarming for Sonic to come along too! So CUTE!
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »