FanFiction.Net
for Bound to Crimson Wings

9/4/2020 c1 Heavyarms150
Wouldnt canon yang anf blake be interspecies lesbians technically?
6/9/2020 c1 ranjira1988
XD oh gods giant puppy dragon Ruby had my sides splitting! why wasn't this continued ? (also in many lore's -especially D&D- many Dragons can take human Elf or other human-like forms via a natural shapeshifting power or via magic thus enabling Romances with other races and half-dragon offspring just a thought)
4/30/2020 c1 Guest
Is this still a thing?
3/16/2020 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
My lord this’ll be epic and priceless!
2/28/2020 c1 Guest
Love this story. Very creative and interesting, plus a great mix of Eragon and RWBY. Hope it isn't abandoned.
1/5/2020 c1 6Ryuuohjin
Isthmus dead? Or was it just a one shot?
9/5/2019 c1 potstickers4lyfe
This is hilarious! I love the way you described Blake's and Weiss' characters and their interactions. I almost thought there would be an entire Faunus vs Schnee scene or something, but I'm glad there isn't. This is pretty refreshing, though there are multiple dragon/rwby fics before, I haven't read one with a world of magic and this much world-building material.
4/30/2019 c1 4GenesisXYZ
This is really good. But one question...
WHY ONE CHAPTER MAN?! WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE REST?! I WANT MORE! T-T
11/29/2018 c1 7helenGet
I love this story. Hope you will continue to write more soon.
10/11/2018 c1 Chesire
Ik you prob won't ever add more but please! I don't care about the smut, just please make more
8/24/2018 c1 TheChairIsAgainstTheWall
This is a phenomenally dumb idea.

Best. Dumb idea. EVER.

No, seriously, I really like it. I would totally read more. It may be silly, but it's MY KIND of silly.
7/22/2018 c1 1TheSoloPlayer339
I love the way you mixed high fantasy into the world of RWBY. Is Pyrrah going to be a Phoenix? Are you going to to pair Weiss and Blake? This story is AMAZING! Please continue!
4/27/2018 c1 Flamingod
I like this and I don't review often so continue
4/22/2018 c1 Guest
I thought it was good chapter, I also like how used the way how Eragon, and Sapphira communicated as how the dragons of this fanfiction work, plus I found how Ruby licked Weiss's face, and made her fringe stand up, I also like how you used a lot of eagerness in Weiss's character I mean Weiss did have solitary life as a child so it's understandable what you went for, but I see how your going for how Weiss's, and Ruby's relationship in the show was but I wonder will Weiss treat Ruby well or will she just be rude to her, because I don't see them getting along if Weiss is mean to her.

P.S: I agree on the whole non inter-species lesbian sex thing because that would be weird, also the Lesbian thing is well strange in my opinion, but I also want to ask how many tails Ruby has?.
4/23/2018 c1 Dreadknight12