for Confessions and Fantasies

4/9/2015 c1 18Star-Of-Radiance
How about Maedhros? You've already done Caranthir. And their brothers?
3/15/2015 c7 4The Mysterious Masked Hunter
You should do Glorfy. Please? This is awesome!
2/26/2015 c7 Silver Aduial
This was extraordinarily cute-all of them are, in fact! I really enjoy how each story has its own plots and happenings. This was the most complex so far, I think, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. (Of course, the fact that it included Nerdanel, Curufin, and Caranthir all in one story really helped. I've had a place for the three Cs and their momma in my heart since reading the Silmarillion, haha!)

The only thing I wanted to point out is that you are using the Sindarian forms of mother and father. In Quenya, mother is ammë and father is atar, while you are using naneth and ada/adar. It's nothing too big, but for Quenya-speaking characters like the Noldor, that might be something you'd like to use.

Oh, maybe you could do Maglor or Glorfindel? Or, really, any of the Fëanorians!

My apologies that this got so long!
- SA
2/26/2015 c7 alkdfsjis
Very nice! I can hardly wait for the next one!
2/20/2015 c6 alkdfsjis
This is incredibly awesome! (Even if I don't know who everyone is XD. I'm working my way through the Silmarillion at the moment:)
I have an idea:
What if y/n was walking through Mirkwood, runs into a spider nest, is rescued by Legolas, doesn't see him for a few days, falls into a river, both of them nearly drown, both wake up on the river bank and then confess their love for each other and kiss. Is that detailed enough? :) That's all I can think of.
2/19/2015 c5 Guest
that. That there. That. That was adorable.
Next request- Gil-galad. Because, Gil-galad rules.
This is the same reviewer from before-
By the way, my username is Cupcake155.
XD
2/19/2015 c5 1llcyyxx
*scrolling through tumblr.* *sees email* *reads chapter*
Thumbs up! If only I could put emojis in reviews!
The Fëanorions never get enough love! (Just remember that Maglor and Curufin are canonically married)
And then there's Argon and Angrod. PM me for Quenya names.
2/1/2015 c4 llcyyxx
Ulmo is the only male valar without a spouse, and then there's Nienna,who does not have a spouse. Eonwë and all of the wizards also are single... (They were maiar before Istar, so it's OK)
1/30/2015 c3 AccountWithoutaName808
Well that was quick. I have to say I preferred the first one. Maybe if it was more in depth where emotions are concerned it would be better. And also it lacks in detail. It feels, umm how do I put this, flat. The story line is good, your vocab is great. Jut those descriptions...
1/30/2015 c3 llcyyxx
I read this at the back of the school library - apparently you still have to have a physical book to sit there!
Anyways - stories are great and it is believable because elves literally bond because of love at first sight. It's because they sense the impending bond beforehand and go on that. Of course mistakes can be made at some points as well...
1/30/2015 c3 Guest
Um... yeah. Maeglin is a sad work, but this does make the whole fall of gondolin impossible which has a lotta let's forget about that. Can you do Erestor? please?
1/29/2015 c2 AccountWithoutaName808
Awww that's so cute! Nice style of writing. I assume y/n means 'your name'. Keep on writing!
27 « Prev Page 1 2