FanFiction.Net
for What In Heaven

11/20/2021 c1 Guest
Snickering in Frozen II
3/28/2020 c1 39FFcrazy15
This...this was amazing. Thank you.

Oh gosh I can't breathe.
1/31/2020 c1 cubiminhquang0
OH. MY. ELSA.
THIS IS BRILLIANT! I'M CURRENTLY LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW.

Well done! I can't believe I'm only reading this now, but I'm glad I did. Loved the reference to shawarma in the beginning (Avengers vibes). And Elsa's reactions to the whole thing are spot on. Of course she would be embarrassed having a crowd of worshipers devoted to her! This story is also even funnier considering Frozen II was released! :D

You have an excellent sense of humor. I had a good chuckle several times reading this fic. 10/10 God Bless, Keep Up the Good Work, and Keep Moving Forward! :D
1/4/2020 c1 Denz-El
This story has gotten even funnier ever since Frozen II was released! :D

GOD Bless, Keep Up the Good Work, and Keep Moving Forward! :D Amen! :D
12/9/2019 c1 Caver Floyd
This is glorious
12/18/2018 c1 16SnowQueenOfMyHeart
OH. MY. ELSA.
THIS IS BRILLIANT! I'D BE LAUGHING SO HARD IF I WAS NOT AT WORK RIGHT NOW.

Now I really want to see that display of her power on screen! And Anna's reaction. Haha I can see her absolutely terrified, running down the hill, and Elsa going "Oh shit" and racing after her apologizing profusely all the way back to the castle. Bravo!
6/27/2018 c1 Dichotomus
5/15/2018 c1 ayeshaazam1998
Epic!
I couldn’t stop laughing!
4/3/2018 c1 Socrates the Mud
This is brilliant. I love it. 10/10
2/19/2018 c1 Denz-El
As a guy who studied theology in college, I found this especially fun and hilarious! A wonderful read! :D

And I just LOVE how Arendelle practices religious tolerance! :D And I didn't find any of this insulting or offensive, since it pretty much focuses on a mortal woman (with superpowers of mysterious origins left to the mercy of headcanon) telling her would be worshippers to back off. I've gotta wonder, though, did you get inspiration from "Monty Python's Life of Brian" when writing this? I've never seen the whole film yet, but I've got a general idea of it.

Again, this is simply a wonderful read! :D

GOD Bless, Keep Up the Good Work, and Keep Moving Forward! :D
5/23/2017 c1 Guest
This still makes me laugh hahaha... so thanks again :)
3/16/2017 c1 Guest
Wow! I liked this more than I thought I would. Loved the Elsa scary scene! She was AWESOME!
9/14/2016 c1 4Peanut-Butter-Bandit
I love it! XD mischievous Elsa is the best
8/19/2016 c1 14Frenzy5150
"You sure put the fear of Skaði into them!" LMAO! Oh Anna, too soon :p This fic is hysterical! i loved it!
5/31/2016 c1 Guest
This is amazing. Why haven't I discovered this before? Please keep being awesome
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »