for To Where I Once Belonged

8/24/2019 c13 Guest
Ahhh I made the mistake of reading a story in progress pleeeeeeease please continue writing this story I’m not even caught up with it yet and I’m already sad that it’s been so long since there’s been an update
7/11/2019 c20 Mark In Orlando
Please continue with this great story thanks.
7/5/2019 c13 Guest
Great chapter
3/31/2019 c20 Guest
Keep it up!
3/6/2019 c20 25candi711
It happened, oh no it happened. I saw this story, knew that it was started years ago, and was so afraid of reading it and falling in love with the plot. I took the leap anyway, and it happened. This is an incredibly captivating story, I have so much work to get done and yet I spent the day binge reading this. Please don't go on hiatus again, I am so sad that I reach the current end. There are so many ways this story can go, so many unanswered questions.

I have to say this is one of the best stories I have read in a very long time. Awesome job :) I really hope you keep at it lol. please! Haha

So, is Wally stuck in the speed force? Is Barry not really dead, I hope not, so Wally will not be really dead either. I kind of like the idea of Artemis going all Tigress now just to get the job done, hopefully Wally can come back right before and stop her from taking that path again. Also, in the twisted assassin way of hers I also like Jade being their for Artemis. Again loved this, and I am relly happy to have read what you have written so far.
2/23/2019 c20 LoganTheNarutoLover
I just read all of this in a day and it's amazing. Can't wait for more. And finally Barry shows up in pumped but also sad. It's gonna be heartbreaking.
2/21/2019 c2 Shiranai Atsune
Wally says ‘babe’ a bit too much.

Ooohhh this is so exciting! And angsty!
2/21/2019 c1 Shiranai Atsune
I love this! So exciting!
2/20/2019 c20 shadowyshadow
I'm always happy to see more of your writing! JY season 3 has had me itching for spitfire.
2/19/2019 c20 15Geist1321
Again, it always makes me happy seeing this pop up I my email. I love the way the story is playing out and the way it always leaves me wanting more. Until the next chapter.
2/19/2019 c20 Weiver
God, I'm feeling so freakin sadistic that I almost want Wally to die just so Artemis knows exactly how much her actions hurt. Anyway, it's been a while so I'll have to give this a proper reread later, but thx for the update!
1/27/2019 c19 Guest
Please bring back your other amazing story , The Heart of the Matter !
1/27/2019 c19 Mark In Orlando
Hey GeekDad , just saw the update and the new chapter awsome welcome back . So Wally didn't did cool. And I have been watching the new season of Young Justice as well . They had better bring Wally back . And I really think they will . I've noticed that this show likes to foreshadow things . The episode with Gar and the v.r. goggles had him seeing all the dead team members . including Ted Cord , Jason Todd , Tula , and Wally West . Then aliens killed all the others but Wally . Then the monkey had Wally's voice . Maybe it's an omen . Bring back Wally .
12/26/2018 c15 Guest
I'm sorry but zoom was never this powerful in the comics
12/26/2018 c14 Guest
It's feeling like you're trying to make what Artemis did (faking her death) sound noble or something. She didn't do it to protect her loved ones or anything , she did it so she could get good ole fashion revenge on her mother's behalf. There was nothing altruistic about what she did she just didn't want to have to answer to her friends.
159 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »