for To Where I Once Belonged

12/26/2018 c8 Guest
It's kinda amazing that Artemis didn't see it going this way. I mean she did betray him in one of the worst ways imaginable, and considering she didn't want jade and Zane their in the first place she thought it would be ok for them to greet Wally? DUMB
12/7/2018 c19 Indo
OH MY GOSH HOW COULD YOU?! It’s bad enough that Wally died in canon but you had to go ahead and give him kids, only to let him die? BAKSHEHEKSISB I’m dead. Why did you have to kill my heart?

Now Wally’s trapped in the would he could’ve had - raising his kids with his wife. And honestly I have this theory that the lady at the end was not Linda but Artemis. It could be the life they had if Artemis never left. The kids would be theirs, but look slightly different.

The whole story so far is really cool btw. I really like the way you write the scenes. Somehow you manage to always add a lot of drama to make things really interesting. I hope you could have a published book someday :,) cause you’re really talented!
12/6/2018 c19 15Geist1321
Oh, seeing this story appear in my in box brings back the warm fuzzy feels. I had to back track a few chapters to get me back up to speed but worth it. Welcome back to the land of fandom. That said, if you can do it then I have no excuses on why I shouldn't rejoin the fold myself. Thanks for the update and for the "boot".
10/28/2017 c19 shadowyshadow
Currently, binge reading all your stories. Like The Last Speedster this story if fantastic and original. Wally's death was definitely not something I saw coming. I'm hoping, like I am for the show, that there are some speed force shenanigans and he'll triumphantly return. I hope you find time to finish this.
8/24/2017 c19 LOYAL
i do hope you finish this and u finish d last speedster
4/5/2017 c19 Guest
Are you serious? Forget about the other story and finish this one
4/4/2017 c9 Guest
I have read a different version of this story you wrote before . Did you not like it and take it down and start over ? I like both versions of this story wish you'd put them both up here . And as always I hope Wally and Artemis end up together .
4/3/2017 c7 Guest
So she's letting her fuck buddy stick around while she tries to make amends with Wally? Dumb
3/22/2017 c18 26The Almighty Leprechaun
Oh my God. This is soooo good. I've pretty much spent the greater part of my evening reading/crying over this wonderful story. I don't know where to begin. Everything about this is fantastic. If I had to pick one thing it'd be the way you handle dialogue. It's so perfect and seamless I can hear it all in my head. This is just so great I don't have enough words to tell you that. I'm patiently waiting on the edge of my seat to see how you end this when you return. :)
3/22/2017 c1 The Almighty Leprechaun
I love this! I cant wait to see where it goes! :)
1/3/2017 c19 Fallingflames
Glad to hear! It's a remarkable story. Promise when you do post I will be reading!
12/30/2016 c19 10TheOkWriter
Its weird how nobody realise bart is alive while barry is dead and iris is not pregnant. Is Barry,Wally,Jay gonn come out of the speed force.
9/23/2016 c18 4edgewordwise
Just got around to reading this rewrite and I am really liking it. You've got me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. Wally's recreation of his experiment reminded me of the animated flash movie where Barry goes back in time to save his mother and changes the future. Hope you can update soon! :D
8/13/2016 c18 1st one coming
dude, I'm dead set in finding out how this ends, please post up the rest, I'm begging you
7/15/2016 c18 3the2ruheroEternal
This is such a cliffhanger. The suspense was crafted professionally and was so intense that I went into my own Speed Force. I am already counting the two weeks during which you will be gone. Enjoy your visit. Also, any hint that Spitfire will reign in the end?
159 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »