for To Where I Once Belonged

4/22/2016 c15 12Roxy-Bluff
Oh no! Poor Jay! ;( Wally is gonna be devastated... This chapter is so angsty.. I worry about Wally :( his speed, then Jay...
4/22/2016 c15 Fallingflames
Wow I am so impressed with these chapters, absolutely fantastic! No worries about taking time I completely understand how long it takes to plan and write a story. Your an incredibly impressive writer and I am always impressed by the amount of thought and detail put into the story line. I can promise you no matter when the next chapters come I will read them and look forward to it. Keep up the great work. And most importantly thank you!
4/22/2016 c14 RoxyBluff
I loved it! I am so happy you updated this story as it is one of my favourites now. Thank you for keep writing it.
I think you did a great job writing Wally's and Artemis's thoughts and behavior, it seems right and not out of place. It feels like they are actually living breathing people I know because the way you write them is so real it's fascinating.
Can't wait to read more of this. :)
4/21/2016 c15 Guest
Great fanfiction, can't wait for more
4/21/2016 c15 15Geist1321
Just read both chapters you posted and if this is what you can do coming off writers block then you need to keep taking random hiatus breaks. Great chapters and I look forward to the next one.
2/15/2016 c13 3watergirl1234
OMG. This story is fantastic. Please continue to update this story. You're an amazing writer and this story is so well written with an amazing plot. Please update soon!
1/19/2016 c13 1ForeverA90'sKid
I'm glad that Wally decided to go. Or, rather, that Batman pretty much forced him to go. xD Our Wally just needed a little *nudge* in the right direction. It certainly was worth it to see Barbara and Dick's reactions. It's getting a little lighter, which is a nice change of pace by the way, and that's made it all worth while. I like grim, angsty stories but a little current of light can work wonders.

And yeah, Zatanna was a total sexpot in this story. It seems that even throughout Artemis' rough route, Zatanna still got the worst of it while Artemis is slowly regaining what she lost, or remnants of it. I really hope it works out between her and Wally. The buildup was great but I could also go for more moments like these. Overall, I missed this. I finally got the chance to read this, I didn't want you to think that I had given up on it. Anyways, good luck on the next chapter! Don't stress about updates, it's bad for the health.
12/16/2015 c13 1TheDancingZebra
This is fantastic, there are very few fan fictions I have read that make it impossible to put down. This is one of them. Keep up the great work :)
12/8/2015 c13 12Roxy-Bluff
I love this chapter! Spitfire reunion is perfect :)
Does senator Kelly have something to do with the senator Kelly from the x-men? Or you just used the last name that first came into your head?
Honestly I was a little surprised by the way you described clothes, with brand names and such :) I thought guys don't pay attention to tht, but it was good.
12/2/2015 c13 15Geist1321
You are underestimated yourself. This was a perfect chapter and very well done. I don't think I could have imagined Artemis and Wally's reunion any differently then this. As for Z, you can blame the alcohol for that.
11/30/2015 c12 ed107
Still reading... and I'll keep reading, thanks for the update, congratulations on your kid's birth.

What do you think about the second season of The Flash?
11/30/2015 c1 4Luxen T
Howdy! Just wanted to say this is a great read so far. :) I write YJ fanfics too, and I could probably learn more than one or two things about pulling heartstrings from this. If it were that easy to learn how to do that. :p In all honesty, I normally avoid Artemis centric fics entirely because I love the complexity of her character and have a difficult time wading through all the very simplistic fics of her. Not complaining! People have a right to write what they want to see, but I'm glad that a friend told me to read this one.

Also, sorry about jerks getting after you for not updating fast enough. Life happens. We don't always have the time we want to do these things! Whenever you continue is when you continue.

- Lux
11/29/2015 c12 mark in orlando
Hey I'm still here , I haven't given up on this awesome story . Keep up the great writing , I'm still remembering as much as I can of the original version of this . Still don't know why you took it down it was amazing but so is this version . Maybe you could do an A/N and tell us what happened to it I'm curious . Looking forward to reading your next chapter update soon please . Anyways this is mark in Orlando still here with my favorite fanfiction writer . Till next time amigo , adios .
11/25/2015 c12 Guest
this was a great chapter! :)
11/23/2015 c12 12Roxy-Bluff
Oh my god, please don't make Wally hurt again! O_O It seems like he's the saddest person in the world in this chapter, it makes me wanna hug him.

For some reason I want Zane to leave Artemis alone. He doesn't fit in this new picture she's trying to make out of her life.

I really like the way you write, your style, good thing this story is not the only one and I can go read some more until you update this one :)

Congrats on your second son! :) is there any chance your real name is Scott?:)
159 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »