for Happily Ever After Depends on Where the Story Ends

1/16/2018 c22 YoreReader
That's my Auggie and Annie. Strong on their own, but stronger together. Amazing apart, but spectacular when they team up.

Such a marvelous story, Beth. Thanks for sharing it with us. You rock, as always. Here's to more stories in the future.
1/16/2018 c21 YoreReader
Honestly? I haven't watched the final season of CA. I'm still heartbroken, and I don't know if I'll ever be brave enough to do so.

And that's why seeing McQuaid in your story hits a little too close to home, even now. But I think your Auggie and Annie can handle anything together. Even him.

Turkey's going to be another adventure for them. Also, a prelude to the rest of their life together, I think.
4/2/2017 c22 Guest
glad you updated, sad it is over!
love it as always!
hope you get inspiration and write an annie/auggie story again soon!
4/1/2017 c22 Guest
Thanks for keeping them alive... Oh how I miss them. Fabulous reading... Great job!
3/28/2017 c22 37Marie King
While im sad to see this end you wrapped up this story with remarkable emotional depth and insight really amazing work

Please continue to write for this fandom you capture the world and its characters with incredible accuracy
3/27/2017 c22 43Rachel Wilder
You finished it! Congratulations. And when you get the inspiration, I'll be thrilled to read about Istanbul.
7/26/2016 c21 37Marie King
This was a wonderfully well written installment you write Annie and Auggie's voices with such intricate depth please try to update again as soon as you are able I'm so psyched to read and review more
7/25/2016 c21 43Rachel Wilder
I'm always so excited to see a new chapter of this story! (Even when I'm slow with the my review, know I read it RIGHT AWAY).

Okay, I've loved the family stuff, but what is going to happen in Turkey, this is what enquiring minds want to know.
7/8/2016 c20 miss carefree
After reading this story in one night, I should at least show my appreciation in a review. I have been a reader of your CA stories for a while and didn't realize your latest installment has gone up to 20 long chapters. I enjoy this one and look foreward to what would happen next with the two of them. It's nice getting more glimpse into Auggie's family, though I lament the lack of Teo in it. Maybe you could do something with Auggie, Teo and little Mac sometime? I feel like there are still a lot going on between the two men for them to be too cozy with each other this soon, but I'm willing to forget that to get them getting more bro moment.
Hope you're doing alright. Thanks as always for sharing.
6/24/2016 c20 YoreReader
Dragging? You think you're dragging the story? Um... if you think you are (not saying that you are), then drag on - you'll be dragging me with you.

Have I mentioned that I love Gwen? Auggie's Mom is ultra cool. LOL with this convo between them:

"'I should go back up. We, um, enjoy the mornings.' He blushed as he spoke. 'Too much information.' Gwen patted her son's arm. 'I'd be worried if you didn't.'"

Hahaha! So that's what kids call it these days. *giggles*

Shower scene's very much appreciated. Nope. Not gonna turn it down. Not me. Nope.
6/24/2016 c19 YoreReader
Another good chapter. I like the serenity of the entire scene with Troy and Leah around the fire pit. I could see them all in my mind.
6/14/2016 c20 6YellyBelly
You are an incredible writer and I am so hooked by this story/series. I am terrible about logging in and reviewing these days but I am still reading and truly hope you keep writing. You keep Walkerson alive!
6/6/2016 c20 Guest
I really hope Turkey works out for Auggie, it would do him the world of good if it does.
Also I hope he can works the stuff that's bringing him down and get back to him normal self before the story ends.

Can't wait to see what happens.

Keep up the great work. ;D
5/22/2016 c20 37Marie King
Wow this was a amazingly well written installment you wrote Annie and Auggie's voices with your usual intricate emtionalsim really excellent work Please update again as soon as you are able I'm dying to read and review more
5/22/2016 c20 43Rachel Wilder
Ah, you made my day with a new chapter! Reading this always makes me want to go back and rewatch the show and then I remember this isn't the reality of it...and that makes me sad.
90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »