for Happily Ever After Depends on Where the Story Ends

5/21/2016 c20 Guest
I don't get to review much, lack of time and all of that. But I wanted to let you know that I'm really excited each time you post an update. As far as I'm concerned I'll read your story forever. So this can drag on and on. When you'll decided to finish this chapter of their life I'll hope for another one and then another. BTW It's true to all your stories.
5/4/2016 c19 5b11rthdaycake
Your stories just get better, but also more complex, so I am really looking forward to the next installment! Cheers, Far
5/2/2016 c19 43Rachel Wilder
What a wonderful treat to receive a notification about this new chapter! I have been missing Annie and Auggie something fierce. Thanks for continuing to work on it and sharing new stories with us!
4/18/2016 c18 6YellyBelly
I love this story so much and it saddens me to think there's only a couple chapters left. I sincerely hope that you keep writing and especially in the Walkerson realm. So many people have given up but you bring them back to life and it makes my day!
1/11/2016 c18 YoreReader
It's a beautiful chapter. I really enjoyed reading this a lot.

i don't know if I ever told you how much I appreciate all the ways you write Auggie and Annie. From their witty dialogue, to their unique quirks, to their descriptive looks down to their lovely gestures - they add to my enjoyment of the story as a whole. Like when Annie automatically handed Auggie the champagne and when Auggie holds Annie's hand or has his on her back, you make me fall in love with them all over again.

Maybe Max and Sam's wedding is making me sappy, haha. Kidding aside, I love it - especially the surprise part where Auggie and Annie dance. Thank you!
1/4/2016 c18 43Rachel Wilder
Love this visual of them dancing...another excellent chapter. I'm sad the story is coming to an end, but I'm sure you'll come up with another excellent one!
12/17/2015 c17 YoreReader
Haha. Much later, Auggie. ;)

This was a wonderful chapter! I appreciate the time you took to show the brothers bonding together, and getting it all out in the open. I'm glad for all of them. Family should be there for each other.

Now they know about Auggie and Annie's jobs. For some reason, I found Rhett's concern about the export of rugs and antiques to be extremely amusing. :-P

I can't wait to read more. Happy holidays to you!
12/12/2015 c17 Guest
Amazing! Live your writing! Hope you update soon!
11/15/2015 c17 Rachel Wilder
Such a treat to have another chapter. Thank you for keeping Annie and Auggie's story alive!
11/12/2015 c17 Guest
Loved the all the brotherly conversation. I'm very happy to continue this journey with you
9/14/2015 c16 YoreReader
Ah.

Family can be nosy, but you kinda want them to be - it shows they care, doesn't it? And if you can't be vulnerable with family, then what good are they? ;)

Because Auggie and Annie recognized and now acknowledged the issue/s between them, I think things will be better. Maybe not right away of course, but they'll get there. It's great to see this conflict between them - it makes them more human. I'm so used to seeing them kick ass that I sometimes lose track and forget that they have weaknesses and vulnerabilities, too. You showed that so well. Brilliant, really.

Can't wait for more.
9/14/2015 c15 YoreReader
Well.

I feel a little, if you'd pardon the expression, shell-shocked myself. I feel as if I went through the wringer with both Annie and Auggie. They're just so complicated individually and together, although they do connect, because of their streaks of independence, they can rub against each other too. They each had this idea on their own and couldn't seem to find a bridge to connect them together.

But I'm glad that they did, in the end. I think they need to learn to lay it all out on the line. Stubborn and independent they both are, it's sort of, improbable if not impossible at times. They do try, though.

I love that this was all going on in the middle of the pre-wedding chaos - it seemed to me they were the eye of the hurricane, or something. If that even makes sense.
9/13/2015 c16 Rachel Wilder
This made my weekend to have another chapter of this lovely story. Thank you!
9/6/2015 c15 12Covert Affairs Intelligence
This is a great story! I really love it!
9/5/2015 c15 43Rachel Wilder
What a delight to find a new (and long!) chapter this morning. I feel like I keep saying it, but I just love this iteration of Auggie and Annie and how you've created his family.

And thanks for the related fic rec-another great story.
90 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »