for Happily Ever After Depends on Where the Story Ends

9/5/2015 c15 Guest
Beautifully written . Love this universe that you've created. Thx
9/5/2015 c15 Bea80
So happy that you updated. I like the way you write about these two. The "baby question", the job decision, their relation... You know how to show them human & struggling with realistic problems. Thanks & uptade soon !
9/5/2015 c15 Guest
So glad you updated! Please don't stop!
8/27/2015 c14 YoreReader
There's a little bit of mini-explosions happening all around the Anderson family home. I hope the big ones firing during the wedding won't cause Auggie too much.

So, so glad that you're in a productive mode - we definitely gain from it in so far as your stories go, and I'm grateful for them. Can't wait for whatever you have to offer in the future. That prequel's already sounding quite good.
8/27/2015 c13 YoreReader
Decisions, decisions!

Lots for them to mull over, not only affecting both of them but their family too. It's not helping that Auggie is sick as a dog in the middle of everything else. Talk about stressful! Although they're handling it well, all things considered.
8/5/2015 c14 Bea80
I love it ! Update soon !
8/5/2015 c14 43Rachel Wilder
Okay, I LOVE the idea of a prequel. How I love, love, love this universe.
7/23/2015 c13 Guest
So happy you updated! Hope you continue soon. I love your Annie/auggie covert affairs universe!
7/23/2015 c13 Guest
So glad that you were able to update :-)
Oh weddings are a whirlwind tour of events. When my sister got married we had a month full of various activities.. It can be tiring and stressful to all involved. I'm from a big family and Auggie's family reminds me of mine, there's always drama. I'm happy that their argument didn't escalated any further. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks for the update it is truly one of my favorite universes
:-D
7/22/2015 c13 5Finlaure13
Ohhhh, thankyouuuu. I was starting to worry there wouldn't be an update.

I love everything about this. The hard decisions, the opportunities, the family, Auggie playing the blind card, both of them being mature about their partnership, Annie's girl-time.

Need more! Must. Have. More.
6/2/2015 c12 YoreReader
Things happen for unexpected reasons...

What a great opportunity for them both! I can totally see them agreeing to this. It's perfect for them. And the location is an added bonus, for sure. I'm so happy for them!
6/2/2015 c11 YoreReader
My bad, I completely jumped the gun on Auggie's mood. There was more to it than I thought. I'm glad Annie got him to do something productive rather than just active. Auggie going to see Ben Rosen seemed to do him good. I hope he talks to Annie about his issues, though.
6/2/2015 c10 YoreReader
Things were on the boil for Auggie, it seems. He needed to vent, and it looks like it worked. At least, it helped clear his head to think straight and see things with perspective. I'm glad.

And Annie was great. She was there for him all throughout - helping with both her words and action.

They're going to be fine. In fact, I bet more than fine.
6/2/2015 c9 YoreReader
I think so, too!

After the talk that Auggie and Dana had, my feelings were soothed. I know, like I'm the one that needs soothing, no? Haha. But seriously, that was such a mature and thoughtful conversation between them. I suppose it shows how much they know each other, being the best of friends and all. Now, I'm not too worried about them.

Oh, before I forget - I enjoyed the A&A babysitting services that went on during the day. All I could picture in my head was Auggie changing diapers. *giggles*
6/2/2015 c8 YoreReader
One serious conversation after another! You made me cry with Annie's little talk with Auggie's Dad, Jim. That was really nice. I couldn't have said it better.

And I knew she and Auggie would eventually work things out between them with regards to their life together. They're both in this, willing to do what's best for the other. That's all one can do, and the rest involves working at it.
90 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »