FanFiction.Net
for Welcome to What-A-Burger

11/18 c1 BellaMendes
this was lovely and chilling and heartwarming. thank you for sharing
8/26 c27 originalbella
I loved it!
8/26 c26 originalbella
Lovely chapter
8/26 c21 originalbella
Oh the windex blue eyes... Here comes the drama!
8/20 c7 originalbella
Love it. A daddy!
7/10 c27 Lyndseyxx
My second time reading this, great story! Really enjoyed it
4/23 c27 ChristyWIX
What an absolute wonderful tale. So very well written. Had me captivated from the first chapter, all the way through to the end. Weaving everything together, even things one never even thought would be. The twist and turns. The way things with James happened was perfect. It had to go down the way it did, as it was meant to be exactly this way. Ant Vick was something else and such a hoot. Love Boots eventually chiming in at the ends of the chapters. He was such fun to read. Everything in this fic, from the time she was found by Rosalie and Mary-Alice on, was such fun to read. It was scary there at the beginning with James and the will she or won’t she moments. Very, very good story. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~ChristyWIX
3/19 c27 Spicy Disaster 82
I have to ask where you got the Pigg name from. my husband is a Pigg and we live in Eastern NC and I know that outside of his hometown, it's not that common of a surname. Great story though, thank you for writing it.
2/5 c3 Guest
It's "nonplussed," not "non-pulsed."
1/14 c27 drul
Great story! Loved it! I couldn’t stop reading it till the end...
I especially loved the characters, they were funny and unique, I'm really glad someone recommended it!
Thanks for sharing! :)
9/30/2022 c18 jansmagic
i love you having Boots put his 2 cents in on the AN. Love your story. Thanks for writing it.
8/15/2022 c27 3Evelyne-raconte
O lord if I ain't a super great time reading ya fiction !
It is A-MA-ZING ! And that's the truth, Darlin !
8/1/2022 c27 sfiur
My hat is in my hand, and my head bowed.
Incredible your recreation of a world fantástic.
Thank you the great telltaler.
7/6/2022 c27 PCCTwiFF23
I'm so in love with this story and its characters! Except for Bella in the beginning... so suffice it to say, I cracked the eff up when Miss Vick told Bella what a dumbass she was for reacting the way that she did with James! I didn't get to read it in real-time, from the time you started it through the worst of the pandemic in 2020 but regardless, I'm so glad I discovered it, even if it's years later. No stranger to your writing as I already read I'll Always Be Your Edward years ago but this story just got in my veins yesterday afternoon and I've read it straight through!
7/5/2022 c4 PCCTwiFF23
Oh Bella... you should have known better than to NEVER, EVER open a locked or closed door when you are facing a perilous situation! All of the horror/slasher films have taught us that! lol! Yikes, I'm on tenterhooks as I'm about to read the next chapter!
1,897 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »