for Welcome to What-A-Burger

9/30 c18 jansmagic
i love you having Boots put his 2 cents in on the AN. Love your story. Thanks for writing it.
8/15 c27 3Evelyne-raconte
O lord if I ain't a super great time reading ya fiction !
It is A-MA-ZING ! And that's the truth, Darlin !
8/1 c27 sfiur
My hat is in my hand, and my head bowed.
Incredible your recreation of a world fantástic.
Thank you the great telltaler.
7/6 c27 PCCTwiFF23
I'm so in love with this story and its characters! Except for Bella in the beginning... so suffice it to say, I cracked the eff up when Miss Vick told Bella what a dumbass she was for reacting the way that she did with James! I didn't get to read it in real-time, from the time you started it through the worst of the pandemic in 2020 but regardless, I'm so glad I discovered it, even if it's years later. No stranger to your writing as I already read I'll Always Be Your Edward years ago but this story just got in my veins yesterday afternoon and I've read it straight through!
7/5 c4 PCCTwiFF23
Oh Bella... you should have known better than to NEVER, EVER open a locked or closed door when you are facing a perilous situation! All of the horror/slasher films have taught us that! lol! Yikes, I'm on tenterhooks as I'm about to read the next chapter!
6/23 c27 ChrisDGoosey
This is an absolute GEM of a fic. So well written with brilliant characterisations. It has created a little bubble that you don’t want to leave. Loved it. Thank you, although I was very pleased that I read it completed!
6/22 c12 ChrisDGoosey
This chapter is absolute perfection. It has everything: drama, anger, tenderness, romance and loads of humour. Well done.
6/1 c15 ppatti53
This story should have thousands of good reviews. I’m a born and raised Southerner from Texas and lots of the sayings written here were used by my grandparents. You’ve captured the soul of some of my best memories, from the sit down meals right on down to the food itself.
I already know your story will be one of my favorites.
4/25 c26 UntitledEnder
I just finished this and I absolutely loved it. Wow. The character growth was outstanding. You’re so descriptive with their lingo, the trees, the smells, the food. I’m in southwest Virginia so this hits close to home. This is definitely a story I’ll come back and revisit. Thank you for it.
4/24 c8 UntitledEnder
Okay. I love what’s developing here. 10/10. In this.
4/24 c6 UntitledEnder
Okay. Story still kicking thanks to Jasper being wonderful and the dialogue of Alice and Rosalie.
4/24 c4 UntitledEnder
I know it’s still wayyyy early in this story but I am getting unbelievably frustrated at how damn harebrained this Bella is. Get it together, boo. Pick up your feet, mind your face, don’t forget your shit, and for god’s sake try to control the upchucking. I’m absolutely loving this story but it’s very much damsel vibes so far and it’s making me NUTS.
3/24 c27 6LillianBroderick