for Agent 30A

7/9/2020 c4 TheKopp3Katt
All good, nice to have some finality on its livelihood. Take care and don't lose your passion!
6/25/2020 c4 10ImperialStar
Soooooo, this is totally dead and never we can see James and Selene like a ship never and ever.

Right?
6/25/2020 c4 1Kochich
This is understandable. Best of luck to you on your future writing endeavors whichever way you choose to take them. Will be looking forward to it all the same.
7/10/2019 c2 5TRANQUIL BUNNY
Would have been nice to read the old story while you continued the new one in your personal free time rather than taken it down. Now regardless of reading the story over again, I can't read the old stuff I liked cause it's gone.
3/27/2019 c3 Just reading
I love the story both the original and the remake even if you haven't posted in about a year. Keep posting my dude this story and many others have inspired me to this day, and I just can't wait for the next chapter.
6/12/2018 c3 21HyperA1985
I am looking forward to chapter 4 and I hope female Mr Kat becomes Koops wife.
6/12/2018 c2 HyperA1985
I am looking forward to chapter 4 and I hope Koop got female Mr Kat pregnant.
6/12/2018 c1 HyperA1985
I am looking forward to chapter 4 and I hope Koop make a baby with female Mr Kat.
6/11/2018 c3 Guest1998
I am completely confused with this story. Is their romance in it? Is Coop in it? Is the mai character going to fall in love with Coop? I'm confused.

Good job though.
3/18/2018 c3 Guest
Hello! I would like to say that you should continue with "Agent 30A" I've been following this story ever since it came out, I enjoyed this story alot and hope to see more of it in the future, though if you don't want to anymore I understand. Perhaps you could maybe find someone else to take over this story(or any of the other stories).
3/7/2018 c3 10ImperialStar
well only have wait... more for a new chapter.
11/19/2017 c2 Guest
Can you please update soon? It's been two years
8/20/2016 c2 nick
BEEM WAITING FOR MONTHS PLEASE I BEGGETH THEE CONTINUE THY STORY OF AWESOMENESS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!please
5/20/2016 c2 derp
this is amazing please keep going!
12/23/2015 c1 2Darkrai's Daughter
I really liked the emotion displayed in this. :) On to chapter two!
21 Page 1 2 Next »