for Agent 30A

7/1 c4 Guest
Estelle’s Mother: Oh No I’m Sorry Mom She Picked Up At The Hospital Morning When She’s Cold In There I’m Gonna Tell Sweetie In His Heart Was Health She Went Crying Child In The House Little Girl In A Purple Shirt: I’m Gonna Lost The Health With In My Heart Estelle’s Mother: This Is So Bad In The Hospital Why Hurts Coop In His Unchained With Blood? Phoebe: My Spa Makeover With Limes Is Horrible Because It’s Just A Nightmare We’re Just Blood Cells In Danger Estelle’s Mother: (Sobs) MOM! My Flower Is To My Heart! (Cute) I Can’t Look At The Hospital! Waitress: Let’s Keep In Her Oxygen And Breath Down Estelle’s Mother: Nurse! I Can’t Move! Bloods Floods: Can You Speak, Sweetie? Estelle’s Mother: I Said I Can’t Move! Evil Curly Sucks: She Must Shock I Will Get Rest For An Check First Day Of Morning Will She Is In By The Cold Fever To My Husband Estelle’s Mother: Nurse! Where’s Dennis And Twin With Orange Hair? Nurse? Burt Burtonburger: My Heart Is Too Hot Estelle’s Mother: She’s Not Coop And Henry Anymore! Are You Gonna Hurt? She Hurts My Cold In My Body With Her Surgery Then Assembly In His Bootsville Was Trying To Look For X-Rays! Hey! Where’s A Teddy Bear Backpack? Little Girl With Purple Shirt With Teddy Bear Backpack: My Sweetheart Estelle’s Mother: My Blood Is Sick To My Love Estelle’s Mother Little Girl With Purple Shirt With Teddy Bear Backpack: (Sobbing In The Bed)
5/24 c4 Cu Sithe
At the very least you could have just re-uploaded the previous story and let those who actually enjoyed that content instead of delisting all the chapters and then pulling the plug. You're basically blue-balling all the people who liked the story including myself. If you don't care and plan to not come back you could have at least peaced out leaving us with the material we liked reading. This is upsetting. Left with a not-even-midway-into-the-story and the author bounces!
5/24 c1 Closet Possum
I remember back then this had so many chapters and I really liked the story...if I knew that you would remove all the chapters to reconstruct the story only to then go on SUPER HIATUS and leave us all with an Unfinished Agent 30A...I WOULD HAVE HOPED YOU'D JUST MAKE IT SEPARATE. Now I can't even enjoy the old version...this is so disappointing.
7/9/2020 c4 TheKopp3Katt
All good, nice to have some finality on its livelihood. Take care and don't lose your passion!
6/25/2020 c4 10ImperialStar
Soooooo, this is totally dead and never we can see James and Selene like a ship never and ever.

Right?
6/25/2020 c4 1Kochich
This is understandable. Best of luck to you on your future writing endeavors whichever way you choose to take them. Will be looking forward to it all the same.
7/10/2019 c2 5TRANQUIL BUNNY
Would have been nice to read the old story while you continued the new one in your personal free time rather than taken it down. Now regardless of reading the story over again, I can't read the old stuff I liked cause it's gone.
3/27/2019 c3 Just reading
I love the story both the original and the remake even if you haven't posted in about a year. Keep posting my dude this story and many others have inspired me to this day, and I just can't wait for the next chapter.
6/12/2018 c3 21HyperA1985
I am looking forward to chapter 4 and I hope female Mr Kat becomes Koops wife.
6/12/2018 c2 HyperA1985
I am looking forward to chapter 4 and I hope Koop got female Mr Kat pregnant.
6/12/2018 c1 HyperA1985
I am looking forward to chapter 4 and I hope Koop make a baby with female Mr Kat.
6/11/2018 c3 Guest1998
I am completely confused with this story. Is their romance in it? Is Coop in it? Is the mai character going to fall in love with Coop? I'm confused.

Good job though.
3/18/2018 c3 Guest
Hello! I would like to say that you should continue with "Agent 30A" I've been following this story ever since it came out, I enjoyed this story alot and hope to see more of it in the future, though if you don't want to anymore I understand. Perhaps you could maybe find someone else to take over this story(or any of the other stories).
3/7/2018 c3 10ImperialStar
well only have wait... more for a new chapter.
11/19/2017 c2 Guest
Can you please update soon? It's been two years
24 Page 1 2 Next »