for Blank Space

2/3 c12 rockjadyn
Ah, nothing quite as refreshing as a little hope is there?
You put poetry to shame with the beauty in this chapter.
I'm not much of a expert, but it only takes five minutes to cook frozen tortellini, and a few more to mix it with some pizza sauce and cheese. Perhaps a garnish of cilantro if you dare...
2/3 c10 rockjadyn
The pace and flow of this story is so tender and sweet, yet terribly nerve-racking at the same time. I can sympathize with the characters in a way that literally had me in tears. There are precious few stories that are as beautiful as this one, so I have to thank you for the masterpiece you have written.
2/2 c12 NightHowler0
I find it hilarious that the dinner’s the part you’re lost about. This has been an amazing story so far.
12/12/2021 c12 Ryukotsei
Yeees Astrid remembered something! Nice story !
12/12/2021 c12 3Purple Sylph
This story is a perfect mix of heartache and hope!
I loved the dialogue, and how you managed to stay true to the characters while subtly acknowledging the impacts of modernity on their personalities.
I await the next update with bated breath and racing heart!
12/2/2021 c12 Flare
For the dinner, I’d do something that could bring back some more of Ast’s memories… nearly every fanfiction has Hiccup as an excellent cook. He could get her in the kitchen with him, connect a few more dots. Maybe minor ones, like growing up with her parents or early days with Hic
12/2/2021 c12 Grimnack
My suggestion is her favorite meal. Maybe shepherd's pie? she seems to like mashed potatoes. Also, welcome back! Always a pleasure to see more content!
5/14/2019 c12 Grace
I LOVE this story! I can’t wait to see what else she remembers. It’s certsinly not easy or anything, but they are Hiccstrid & they can get through it.
1/11/2019 c12 Guest
I just found this story and I think it is amazing! Definitely a story plot which I haven’t found previously that focuses on these two characters. If you update (which I really hope you do) I would love to continue reading this story.
11/17/2018 c12 Dynonutt96
PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE UPDATE!
8/1/2018 c12 7De Amicus
Wow, this is amazing. Seriously beautifully astounding. I have no idea how one would orchestrate a story such as this one, but you are rocking it.

I was slightly confused when Matt spoke to Hiccup. When 'teeth-gritted' Matt 'confronted' Hiccup I expected Hiccup to at least receive a reprimand, but Matt was so ... I don't know, friendly? Did Matt approve of Hiccup telling Astrid he loved her? I had assumed Matt didn't approve because he didn't correct Hiccup's lament over the statement, but then Matt suggests kissing her might work? Isn't that even more forward?

They should eat caprese salad: diced mozzarella and tomato, chopped basil, and rotini (or penne) noodles with a sauce of balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and just a hint of garlic. Can you guess what I have been craving? :)

Wonderful story. Looking forward to your next chapter!
7/26/2018 c12 fs440
OK. I love this story! It's unique and has lots of precious moments between the two of them! :)
4/18/2018 c12 hoppytoad1
Oh my gosh it is so cute
4/10/2018 c12 1LizzyLongstockings
This is AMAZING! I love this story soooo much! Such a beautiful and sad and heart wrenching story told so welll! I didn’t like the Vow which reminds me of this story but I love this story...probably because it’s Hiccstrid related. Please update soon! This is awesome! Don’t stop!
4/5/2018 c12 Guest
This is so good. Keep up the great work
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »