for The Champion's Protégé

10/15 c8 12Nighlocktheawesome00
Ash Ketchum, you dense motherfucker!
5/20 c8 Guest
You little sh*t!
2/22 c17 Avery
I am so sad! I loved this story, and I hope someone will take over
1/22 c17 SilverMidas
I love this story. I know you said you may never come back to it but incase your love of Pokémon comes back just know that there are people out there who wont care that its been years and would love another chapter.
9/23/2020 c16 Gwsbatt22
This fricking sucks i mean why would abandon this story when u flipin said that u where going to continue and that was promise. i was so into this fic that i was dying to read the cerulean city champion badge and u fucking just abandoned it wow wow great job : (
8/7/2019 c17 7Xyori Nadeshiko
Es realmente una pena que hayas abandonado esta historia. Ojala tu musa vuelva y decidas continuarla es muy interesante y la aml
2/14/2019 c7 Silver566
Man a Gary Stu.
This always plagues pokemon fanfics.
2/11/2019 c16 Guest
oohhh come on ! i came here from wattpad to complete this story ! but i can understand , but i still wanna read further
1/12/2019 c17 Guest
Will you ever return with a Pokemon fic?
11/9/2018 c7 wolffitzpatrick66
I would like to take over it may end up being a different shipping tho or an added shipping but i'll mostly start where you left off
9/24/2018 c17 Guest
Sad and disappointed. Wish you would make a new story
5/15/2018 c17 Guest
Harry Potter stories are overrated...
4/18/2018 c17 SilentSniper05
Boo. Oh well, what can you do. Actually, there is something I can do. I will find you and force feed you pokemon down a tube till you love it again. Lol
4/18/2018 c17 Infamous Player
Really? After all this wating you give an excuse like “Fuck the promise that I did to you all the story is finished” This only shows how irresponsible you are.
I’m very disappointed with you because this is one of the best fanfics I ever read.
4/18/2018 c17 Guest
Very disappointed. Annoyed..angered. This happens way too often with good stories and you have added to the frustration!
Can you least come back with another Pokemon?!
214 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »