FanFiction.Net
for The Enemy Within

1/28/2020 c40 TragicFiction
Update?
1/27/2020 c41 TragicFiction
Please update.
1/16/2020 c1 TragicFiction
Before I start reading.i have know idea what had happened and changed! Ahsoka is leading a squad?
I am assuming this is a sequel book?
Where are the other books
8/17/2018 c39 beaglesrule
Awesom new chapter! glad you're back!
6/13/2018 c37 Guest
Update please. I love this story! Especially because you have referenced Republic Commando, Knights Of The Old Republic 1 and 2, The Old Republic, and the 2005 miniseries. You my friend are a complete and utter GENIUS! I never would have thought of half of the things that you wrote in this story.
6/13/2018 c29 Guest
The Trad Fedrration were cowards who decided that they would not be willing to sacrifice themselves.
6/13/2018 c11 Guest
Actually most of the Inquisitors were former Jedi Temple Guards like the Grand Inquisitor was. PS the Grand Inquisitor was one of the two Jedi Sentinels who guarded Ahsoka during her trial. And because of this he eventually became disillusioned with the Jedi and that is why he turned to the dark side. PPS we meet the Grand Inquisitor in the timeline just after Darth Vader gained a new lightsaber and they fought in the Jedi Temple Archives.
6/12/2018 c3 Guest
He eventually does get his ankle fixed as revealed in the last REPUBLIC Commando book order 66
6/8/2018 c35 johnd876
You forgot the s in shoot.
6/8/2018 c31 johnd876
If the first clone to come out was deformed then are you referring to 99?
6/8/2018 c4 johnd876
So this takes place during the events of the order 66 Republic Commando book.
6/8/2018 c2 johnd876
The Sith that were a species were known as the Sith Purebloods. A notable example of a Sith Pureblood would be the Sith Emperor Vitiate from the time of Revan and The Mandalorian Wars.
2/7/2017 c37 jugirard
Enjoying the story. Hope there is more to come.
6/11/2016 c37 871-1 Marines
Ah, Ahsoka admiring eye candy. Sorry I didn't put it into the lemon.
All things considered, Padmé, Ahsoka having premarital sex at 16 is jaywalking compared to the stupidity of your friend Mon Mothma.
Figures Lux would propose to Ahsoka given both his feelings for her and his background. Though Anakin will likely threaten to castrate him with his lightsaber if Ahsoka ever cries because of Lux like any overprotective big brother.
Figures that, after Mina's death, Durd's crimes on Nelvaan remain horrific but are unsurprising to Lux. It's kind of sad how, in spite of the CIS being a total sham, it got support because of Republic corruption. The future of the galaxy is bleak.
Good to see Lux help out. The Nelvaanians not given aid is realistic-not only is a war going on, but they're not even Republic citizens as far as I know.
It make sense that Kalevala would at most be embargoed/blockaded due to lack of local support. Maul and his goons are a threat, but resources are stretched thin. Also, it's perfectly logical that Bo-Katan and her Nite Owls would not be Easily Forgiven.
I heard about the Wheel and its neutrality. Perfect meeting location.
Figures that Bo would hate having a title but it makes sense that the Duchess's sister would have one, I suppose. Kom'rk is the word for gauntlet, I believe. Also, a combined transport/fighter being DW's most common ship makes sense since they probably don't have that much money.
I figure Palpatine would have strings attached to Republic aid. Mandalore is canonically under Imperial occupation, after all. Also, apparently Ahsoka made Bo-Katan provisional leader AFTER resigning from the Order (Season 8 would take place shortly before ROTS), which doesn't make sense if she wasn't an officer at the time.
Nice to see Kal point out how the Owls need help.
Oh, the boys are in for an explanation. Hopefully Isard (who is now COMPNOR Director in canon) will stop screwing with our heroes.
Overall good update, well worth the wait.
6/10/2016 c37 15SWEUFan2007
Glad to see you back. Anyway, a good chapter as always, and I look forward to more at your earliest convenience.
Sincerely,