for Ahsoka Tano: Guardian of the Galaxy

7/31/2016 c4 meep15
I really hope you continue this story, it's alsome!
1/12/2016 c4 Ohlivia.smith
Update soon this is great
8/3/2015 c4 1Rc1212
Interesting story idea.
8/2/2015 c4 Guest
Wow. That was an art. The story so descriptive it's like I'm there. You have a talent for writing. I have read 'professional' writers that would be jealous of your talent. If you pursue writing and publish a book I will definently read it. I felt like I was the character. Asking through Ashoka's emotions and surroundings. It's a masterpiece. Questions:
Is she going to team up with the Guardians?
Is this w story that is all her perspective? If so great. If not I know you will do an amazing job. Can't wait for an update.
8/1/2015 c4 53Count Mallet
Let apologize for not reviewing sooner. Between real life and learning HTML 5 on the fly today, fan fiction took more of back burner today than I anticipated.

¶ Ahsoka preparing for a mission with minimal sleep doesn't seem like a good thing. Combined with what seems like the fact she is still less than 100% health-wise appears to confirm my suspicions she may me more ill-prepared for this mission that she wants or prefers. Despite that, it seems nothing can part her from her famous leggings. /grin/

More telling is the dream that left her sound asleep for the bulk of 2 days. On one hand, I want to be happy for her that she dreamed about home and her parents. On the other hand, it's unfortunate that the horrors of the Clone Wars ended up on Shili in the first place. I'm pretty sure I can guess where some inspiration for “Mighty Huntress” came from.

The ending seemed like some sort of chill-induced hallucination that makes reference to Anakin becoming Vader. I hope I didn't misread it or get the intent of the scene wrong. After all, I dont't think Vader made the trip to this world just to give Ahsoka a hard time. It also seemed to make reference to Empire Strikes Back, which was an interesting tribute/throwback.

You definitely have me curious what happens next, so I guess I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

¶ I also noticed places where either autocorrect wrecked havoc or the wrong word crept into the narrative. There was thread where tread seemed to be the intended word. Similarly, there was bowls instead of bowels and camber instead of chamber. Give what I've recently found in past stories of mine, though, I completely understand how hard it is to catch those until well after the fact.

-CM-
7/31/2015 c4 2Brightheart10
Interesting.
7/31/2015 c4 15Superfan44
Once again, we have another amazing chapter. I like how Ahsoka's dream contains aspects of her old life, it gives us more insight on what she's going through and how she misses her old home planet and some of the people she was close to. Though she uses these things and the cause of Krylor as a reason to keep going. The environment of the planet and the abandoned facility were well described, and the part where she slips through the laser grid was also cool. That moment where she faces the hallucination caused by the fear gas was one of the most emotional moments in the chapter. It shows how vulnerable and afraid she really is, even though she tries to hide it through her strength and skills. Her illusion also shows us a representation of the light and dark side of her former master Anakin, switching from the Sith Lord he will soon become, to the kind master and friend that she knew when she left. It looks like the item she was sent to steal isn't even there, and I can't wait to read what happens next for Ahsoka. Please update soon and keep up the good work.
5/28/2015 c3 Maliwan
I cant wait till the next chapter!
5/23/2015 c3 53Count Mallet
Well, Ahsoka has gotten herself into an ominous mission. It sounds like the odds will be stacked against her, assuming she doesn't worry so much to the point it distracts her tot he point of failure.

Interesting to see this new person and his boss have been watching her. It makes me wonder what kind of surveillance or recon they have in this galaxy.

Anyways, good luck to Ahsoka, she's going to need it.

-CM-
5/22/2015 c3 10Just a Crazy-Man
Cool
5/22/2015 c3 15Superfan44
I'm glad to see that we have another chapter on our hands. Ahsoka's description of the environment on Xandar was spot on, and the part where she tricked the bouncer was a nice little touch that added a bit of humor to that moment. From the appearance of the contact, I'm starting to feel like I know who he is, and I can already tell who his 'master' is as well, and there is good dialogue to match with the scene as well. I can't wait to read what happens when Ahsoka arrives at her destination, and how the job will go for her. Please update soon and keep up the good work.
5/22/2015 c3 69AVP5
Its fine, glad you updated. Looking forward to the next chapter.
4/26/2015 c2 5rexsoka4
Please continue
4/20/2015 c2 Guest
I wonder who it is...
3/3/2015 c2 ahsokanerd
Really enjoyed this chapter. Some quick points:
Aryn is an interesting character, and it will be neat to see where you take her.
Love the group's motto. Love, love, love it.
Ahsoka's first-person POV was done well again. (Though the comment about her getting along with Aryn "like a star ship on fire" was odd.)
And I'm curious who this cloaked figure that knows Ahsoka ("Tails") by name is. That'll be interesting to find out.

Thanks for writing!