for Dawnie Does the Marvelverse

3/20 c4 2Kaiya Azure
Indeed.
3/8/2018 c14 SamDragon2
Very good.
Got me laughing a few times.
4/17/2016 c14 AnthonyR89
so, not really a fan of the Power Pack (don't hate it, just not interested), but i take it this world's Faith has the powers of Julie Powers?
4/17/2016 c10 AnthonyR89
entertaining read so far, but why, exactly, would Jean or Polaris be even remotely scared of Mockingbird? even Widow would be a stretch (and only worth mentioning due to the fact that she's an assassin). either one of them, let alone both, could tear through an army of normal Shield agents with very little difficulty.
4/15/2016 c14 8nobodez
I have yet to find a story of yours I don't enjoy, and this is yet another example. Keep up the good work!
2/17/2016 c9 NewGuy
Did... did she just threaten to kill and destroy Dawn's soul for insulting her love life? That seems like a bit much.
2/15/2016 c14 8Veedramon
Well, at least she got a date now.
2/14/2016 c14 xelsan
Really glad to see you updating this one again because I just love all the character interactions! Still patiently sitting here waiting for that Wand Of Uru update as well...*tries to look innocent*
8/16/2015 c13 Apollo89
Great story can't wait for more.
3/8/2015 c11 xelsan
I loved this. All of it. All the family interaction was spectacular!
3/4/2015 c13 TheWickedTruth89
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
3/3/2015 c13 discb
Ohh a Faith joined the party? yay
3/3/2015 c13 Veedramon
Faith? Really?
3/2/2015 c12 Veedramon
Well, no matter the Marvel universe, they have tons of people from other worlds, and if they don't, is because they got canceled too early.
3/2/2015 c12 TheWickedTruth89
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »