for The Reef's Guardian

12/24/2019 c5 1TheViewer
Hey man good for you for coming out, im so sorry that they didn't take it that well and I hope things get better for you. Your not alone
9/3/2019 c2 Guest
Mara is Alive. You actually meet her in a quest. I can’t remember which one for the life of me though.
8/22/2019 c4 Guest
Great work, we need more destiny skit created!
8/22/2019 c4 Fryd95
Nothing to be sorry about fella, you’ve been busy with life, it happens to all of us so take all the time you need. Love this story by the way and I’m very excited to see it continued
10/27/2018 c3 2kyle77776

Race: Black
Skin colour: Pale Brown
Hairstyle: Silver dyed dreadlocks
Eye colour: Brown
Armour: Iron casque, Karnstein armlets, Ankaa seeker IV, Transverse Steps, Be Thy Cipher.
Traits:
Personality: Cocky, yet likeable. Always able to make a joke in the most unbelievable situations.
Class: Voidwalker, (Floaty destroy errythin type)

Backstory: His Ghost Ico, found him dead in a braytech facility on Mars.
9/18/2018 c3 7Cobalt027
amazing story. I could not put it down i just had to read all 3 chapters.
9/17/2018 c3 Guest
Awesome stuff dude and yeah here’s an OC for ya

Name: Travis

Age: 39

Gender: male

Race: human

Physical appearance: light tan skin, black hair and dark brown eyes
Armour and clothing colour: Philomath Cover (helm), Aeon soul (gauntlets), Ego Talon IV (chest), BrayTech Researchers Boots.

Weapons: the last word (I love this thing!) or the steady hand, Agrona PR4, and the Trantula.

Class: warlock

Subclass: Voidwalker

Personality: serious, devoted, friendly, supportive and honest

Hobbies: researching, talking with his friends, dominating in the crucible.

Backstories: up to you.
4/5/2016 c8 JTMONEY751
Winter questions you are probably the busiest motherfucker there is right now on the planet but I wondering it has been about a year ever since I have checked your account and I seen little to no difference (just because I just found out about the fanfic app about three days ago and still trying to learn how to use the app)
1/5/2016 c8 cmech54
Take as much time as you need.
11/2/2015 c5 Guest
It's mara not alexia it's mara
10/29/2015 c7 cmech54
OOOOOOOOHHHHH! Plot Twist! I like it. But I do have one question. How the hell did Alexia come back to life? (If you're going to explain that later in story, tell me and I'll happily wait.)
10/18/2015 c2 5ilego
I like this story please continue or make more
9/14/2015 c5 Guest
Make more
7/12/2015 c5 Guest
If character commissions are still open...
Name: Epsilon-025
Class: Titan, Subclass: Sunbreaker
Race: Exo, Age: Total: 358 earth years, Reborn: 12 Earth Years.
Gender: Female, Appearance: Blue camo face plate, dark grey details, gold eyes and mouth. Personality: Sarcastic, slightly perverted/slutty, lesbian (this is essentially me as an exo.) caring. Gear: Helmet: Battlecage of Kabr, Gauntlets: Kabr's brazen grips,Chestplate: Crest of Alpha Lupi. Boots: Whatever the Vault of Glass titan boots are called. Weapons: Custom Vex Mythoclast. Electric blue main body, gold bullets, black details. Praedyth's Revenge, Corrective Measure. Class Armour/Mark: The dlc exotic class armor with the hammer on the hip. There's me.
16 Page 1 2 Next »