FanFiction.Net
for Five Nights At Freddy's: Another Side

2/15/2022 c1 Guest
Is there a way to read the old chapters? Like before the editing?
2/6/2022 c6 Look2022
Good Chapter.
2/5/2022 c6 Crimson An'Xileel
Neat chapter.
1/31/2022 c6 Bluecrimsonflames
Thank you for posting, I almost thought you gave up on this. very glad you didn't. cheers mate.
1/29/2022 c6 MonkeyKing12
Well I don't know if you'll see this author but i really like this story and hope you continue to update it at a relatively good pace but anyway have a good...whenever you read this!
1/28/2022 c6 Solace Hollow
Oooohhh! We getting back into it at long last!
1/26/2022 c6 1DarkShadow124
wow its been a while since I read a chapter from this book, I hope it continues to update
1/26/2022 c6 2Mortarion The Death Lord
Glad to see this stories back! I hope everything’s going well and to see the next chapter soon!
1/23/2022 c6 Simpep
Ok. So, I’m not a writer by any stretch of imagination but I can recognize when someone wrote some good stuff. You, my guy, wrote some of that good stuff. I loved it! I especially like that you can see the panic and fear in Dustin in all the chapter, and in the end, relief. I’m a little sad that we didn’t get to see Foxy, but I totally understand. This chapter was about Freddy and Dustin, no more, no less. Maybe we’ll see her interact with the night guard in the next one? Anyway, that was 100% worth the waiting! I can see that you put a lot of effort and time in the chapter (the story in general, to be honest), and it shows. And we get to meet Golden Freddy! Well, Dustin gets to, I think most of us already know him. I’m someone that, when reading, likes to visualize a scene when I read one. And you just had to make him dizzy! My oh my, that was fun to imagine. I thought of him like a drunken sailor, just bashing around and crying out loud for all of it to stop. It’s really cool. This is cool. The story, I mean. You got some balls to re-do all of the story and just… wow. I realize that more then ever, and I don’t know why. I’ve always been a slow learner, I guess. To wrap up this shitty comment, I have to say, good job. It’s difficult for a lot of people, especially with *cough* Covid-19 *cough*. So, for you to write this quality content is just a gift to our souls. So, yeah, thank you. Makes me happy so read something familiar. See you next time, and take care!
1/23/2022 c6 2Xerzo LotCN
Welcome back been awhile again what happened i hope nothing bad happened

Well that happened trauma and exhaustion induced nightmare hysteria hallucination thing
golden freddy potential wiping or sealing that so he survive maybe

Freddy being super agro cause he is a douche lol
(so much better if all of them were girls lols much simpler fnia style lols)
With him barely surviving cause he let himself be tricked but he managed to pull it off by sheer luck and desperation and freddy toying with him
Though i still think it been funny if the door had slammed on freddy pinning him (been funnier if he been a girl lol)

I can't wait till things settle down and we add more waifus hopefully even more then the last version
with so many new games to get from obviously 1 and 2 like before but sister location the 2 parts of 6 and and security breach (hopefully moving to a new bigger location)
(i dont think you can get one from 3 or 4 nor help wanted or ar besides cosplay costume based off it or him doing maintenance on them lols or attraction in a big location)
maybe Vanessa and vanny (if they are the same or separate)

Hopefully if any other humans join they dont get a animatronic or if a girl joins later she is with him not freddys
1/22/2022 c6 1LaytriTactics
it has been a long time since i last read this story and i have been reading and rereading this one since there was only 5 chapters out before you restarted this story is and more than likely will always be my fav fanfiction the notification on this chapter coming out really made my day
1/22/2022 c6 random reader768
Yay! I'm glad to see that this isn't dead! Although it looks like Dustin might have been this chapter. I know things will get better, since I did read the original version all those years ago, but it's still fun to revisit this classic.
1/22/2022 c6 TetanicRain7592
Hey! I remember this fic, and reading it years ago. It is still great, and it seems like it’s getting better through the updates. But is there anyway to read the original? I like to read things in one sitting, and this happens to be a thing that I read.
1/22/2022 c6 9PyroFox117
Been a long time, but you’re finally back! I’m so glad for that. And a great chapter this was to return to. Seriously, though, I really am happy you’re back.
1/22/2022 c6 4PhantomOfBooba1975
Welcome back! Great chapter as always.
1,201 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »