FanFiction.Net

1/22/2022 c1 12I Dalmata Fan I
¡It's Alive!
1/22/2022 c1 Guest

1/18/2022 c5 somereader
It's unfortunate this fic didn't get any updates for a year, I was really starting to get comfy breezing through the text. I loved it, and I hope the new chapter comes out when it's finished. Wish you the best!
1/8/2022 c5 dev123playz
hello ive been looking for this story for about a year now is there any way i canread the original is it posted anywhere because it was one of my favs of this site back when i first started out and i miss being able to read it if not its ok i just wanted to ask
1/7/2022 c5 Solace Hollow
Hey, uh, I've been here for a while, if ya need ta take a break, do so. if ya need ta let the story go, that's ok. not the outcome any of us want, but ok. hope ta see another update soon. God bless ya, man. this is one of the earliest stories I read on fanfiction, more than... what, 6 years ago, now?
10/12/2021 c5 Rax the War Dragon
When this story stopped being updated, I nearly forgot it existed altogether. Then, while reminiscing, I remembered how I infatuated I was with it. It'd be cool if this rewrite was finished, though considering how much time has passed that seems more and more unlikely. Regardless Stars, you're a damn good writer. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't inspired by what you've written. As cliche as that may sound.
9/30/2021 c5 2zerkil
interesting I will have to keep my eyes on this work from now on
9/23/2021 c5 heyo
sup
this thing clean af my dude
sure aint a writer but i know whan i see one
good stuff and have a nice day
take care
peace out
6/21/2021 c5 BlackCatTheGreat
Nothing much to say besides looking good, it has been so long since the original was up but I feel more flow and quality reading through this rewrite. Hope everything is going well for you, these long pauses are killer, and there are not many stories of this quality for FNAF.
6/13/2021 c1 giganticats
hey man, you can cross off another one of your checklist items on your profile. you got 1000 favs on a story!
6/4/2021 c5 Guest
God damn, I remember reading this story long long ago when I was much longer, coming back to read it today is really nostalgic, I love it!
5/24/2021 c5 3UnitZER0
I thought Foxy had a mechanical hand after the 2nd round of upgrades, not a hook... At least, that's how it's depicted in some art, anyway. In some, the animatronic has a regular hand inside a fake hook, in others a mechanical hand, and in others the mechanical hand transforms into a hook.
5/23/2021 c5 razmire
2020 was rough for everyone, so it’s understandable why it’s been a while since this story was updated. Looking forward to the next chapter.
5/8/2021 c5 Phantom Actual
Ah, it’s good to see this story still being updated. I always did think it was sad when it was first taken down, as I loved where it was and had been headed. As a writer myself, of science fiction, I get that you aren’t always satisfied with older works, and that remaking them can take time, so the time between chapters is understandable. I just don’t want to see this story end up like so many other good ones I’ve seen that were never finished for unknown reasons.
Writing so far is great, and I can’t wait for the story to get back to where you had it when it was taken down.
Thanks for your time and have a wonderful day/night!
5/6/2021 c5 guest
IT LIIIIIVES! Is there any chance you could reupload the old version of this for people who want to read the completed original version too?
1,201 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »