FanFiction.Net
for Five Nights At Freddy's: Another Side

11/9/2015 c18 9ThrashMetalMartin
Getting closer and closer to the confession... Oh, and do I sense Goldie's presence?!
11/9/2015 c1 12Rubixcube98
with the quietness of a C4 explosion XD I'm still laughing now
11/9/2015 c18 2Mortarion The Death Lord
These just get better and better keep up the great work
11/9/2015 c18 1Electrorequiem7
Nice chapter, I think i speak for a few people out there when I say i look forward to more.
11/9/2015 c18 Zeil
Hey again. First I want to say good job on this chapter, allowing Foxy and Dustin to bond a little more. (Even though it took a u-turn at the "holding hands" moment. I'm still laughing at that.) Though not much has happened in this chapter and I hope things are going well on your end. I'm really curious how the nights are gonna be like for now on and if Dustin and Foxy are gonna be closer. But I'm sure it'll turn out great. Good luck with the next chapter.
11/9/2015 c18 Swim
Doing good so far hope the next chapter comes soon
11/8/2015 c18 2Xerzo LotCN
ohh wow that chapter
11/8/2015 c18 1rilekkvanderson
Holy cow! I read this latest chapter, and it's awesome! The way Dustin talks to the reporters is priceless! Oh, and I have an idea for a chapter if you don't mind: On the seventh night, Dustin finds the hidden back room, with the animatronics, and he goes in, and disappears in the eyes of everyone there. He meets Springtrap, and total cliffhanger there(like you're so good at doing!)
11/8/2015 c18 2Godzilla King of Monsters
I've been here since the first chapter and I plan on staying till the and the sequel (if you make one)
100/100
Please don't stop
11/8/2015 c18 1TexasDrifter
Keep up the good work! I don't have anything bad to say about this one, so you're off the hook lol.
11/8/2015 c18 2Dragoncatt
and so the smut begins. I CANN HAS LIEK DIS STORY.
11/8/2015 c18 snowbeard3
Lovable chapter
11/4/2015 c17 2Xerzo LotCN
hmm like the story it's good hmm so i wonder i freddy will ever come around he may not trust humans but i he knew the truth i wonder i he change if even a little well either way good work i'll keep an eye out or updates
10/26/2015 c17 HopefulSupercell
If i was the one threatening freddy, i would have went into azura berzerker form and scared him to death
10/25/2015 c17 Joshimi
This is going to be a rollercoaster
You have just turned this story up my friend and I love it, I'm really enjoying Freddy's demeanour
I can't wait for chapter 18
Keep on keeping on buddy
Joshimi