FanFiction.Net
for Five Nights At Freddy's: Another Side

6/29/2015 c13 1The Zambie Man
Great, I love it. The way you write is really clear, and I haven't. Noticed any grammatical errors. I like where this is going, and I look forward to the next update.
6/28/2015 c13 4Absolom Hellgate
this shit just gets better and better
6/28/2015 c13 10ultima-owner
oh sh*t! the bite of 87. hell is unleashed tonight
6/28/2015 c13 2DannyPhantom619
Yay! I was mentioned! This is the happiest moment in my life...for today!

So far so good.
6/28/2015 c13 2Godzilla King of Monsters
Please don't hurt dustin
very emotional, awesome, always exciting.
100/100
6/28/2015 c13 4Franco731
Great story!
6/15/2015 c9 3Flowslikepixelz
Read your top note. Good decision.
6/15/2015 c7 Flowslikepixelz
Wow I didn't check for a while -_-

And about that cover. I definitely can't do something like that, but I know someone who can.
6/10/2015 c12 Guest
I love it please make a mother soon
6/6/2015 c12 2DannyPhantom619
Yay, time to help Foxy!
6/6/2015 c12 Rezkirel
... I need to have an update on the double. I want the Dustin x Foxy shipping. I doubt you'll give spoilers, but are Freddy and the girls going to be evil the whole thing, or until a point where a bigger problem comes forward? Anyway, please refrain from sleep or any form of delay of new chapter. I NEED MOAR! But seriously, take good care of yourself, but get to caring for Foxy.. I want it.
6/4/2015 c12 1OutrunChaff
Poor Foxy, so shy, so fragile.

The implementation of how the game becomes more difficult as the nights progress has been input smoothly here, with a nice explanation - or, at least that's what Dustin assumes (though I think he's right).
6/4/2015 c11 OutrunChaff
Well, that... happened.

Even without the action, the seduction still held suspense, and that little tip off from Dustin by the end just gave it a great finishing touch.
6/4/2015 c8 OutrunChaff
You are very good at writing these sequences. Each character has their own unique style and form, giving them actual character. As always, keep it Up!
6/4/2015 c4 OutrunChaff
This chapter really felt like an action movie (as to be expected from an action sequence, but it was more like a movie than a book), and it keeps the reader on the edge of their seat. Nice work, as per Usual!
1,203 « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 .. Last Next »