FanFiction.Net
for Five Nights At Freddy's: Another Side

3/11/2015 c5 Johnny Cash55
This is a fantastic story you've got don't give keep at it cause I'm loving this story.
3/11/2015 c5 wolf
good starter but to really get a good amount of reviews and follows need longer chapters and more how far you planning on takeing the story?
3/10/2015 c5 neto666
I love your story please do chapter 6 i am dying to read it!
3/9/2015 c5 Detective Sora Skye
I agree with the previous review, your doing good and please don't give up on this writing because it saddens me that a number of stories with good storylines get abandoned or go for long peroids of time without updates. So as I said keep up the good work and I will wait patiently for the next update.
3/9/2015 c5 BloodDragonKing
To tell the truth your doing a good job on this i like your style of writing and the story of it so far and that's a good thing most fanfictions that i see are just badly so i think your doing a good job of it but also don't give up on this fanfic i don't see a lot of good fanfics but most that i do are either discontinued or put up for adoption for others to write but it would not be the same so just keep up the great work and don't abandon it(and maybe put a few more maybe longer chapters) :)
3/9/2015 c5 10ultima-owner
Fnaf 3 revealed some interesting things, like how the killer died and how the suits cound be warn. The killer's death was so ironic.
3/8/2015 c5 TheGrunt22
Oh dear me: I'm late for my shift! Sorry about the dramatic slowness of a response; for this and the chapter before it! I've been rather... really really buzy! Sorry! Forgive meeeeee!

Animatronics have been getting smarter lately, haven't they? With those new designs, someone over at management is having quite an eyeful at trying to market to new people. I admit, the running around part and crawling around in the vents were very entertaining to read; camping animatronics make everything harder!

Freddy's up to something. Who knows what it could be? I just wonder who else is lurking around...that puppet namely...

Coming close to the brink of death in a flight or fight adrenaline rush is something one's mind will be looping in your mind over and over. I can testify to that.

Yeah. It just took a very personal turn pretty darn quick there!

Like with the last chapter, one must wonder just what's still inside the animatronics if all they can play is the screams they have been since 1987. The souls of the dead children still? Decayed bodies? Who knows!

And now the third game just came out on top of that! Scott is indeed on a roll and it's just as great as ever! Having beat it myself, after many deaths to Springtrap and numerous jump scares, I'm very quite surprised at how it all turned out, but I won't spoil anything in the comments section. Dunno if you'll be incorporating anything from it into here, but I'm fine with anything lol. Only you know, lol.

Well! With all that said, excellent work as pre always! Don't ever really need to critic you on spelling and grammar since you obviously have that down to a tee. Keep it up and see you so-

Odd. Who turned off all the lights? I didn't forget to pay the electric bill again did I-oh my Lord, what's that?!

WAAAA DUN, DUN, DA DUM DA DEA DUM! DA DEA DU-
*thud*
*thud*
...
...
SSSCCCCCCRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
3/8/2015 c5 Guest
Can't wait for more, keep it up its starting to get to the best bits !
3/8/2015 c5 Dibbster
Love this story l, can't wait to see what happens.
3/6/2015 c4 FoulerGlint60
Please continue the story i am enjoying reading it
3/3/2015 c4 Detective Sora Skye
I think your on to something with this storyline. Keep up the good work.
3/2/2015 c4 ultima-owner
Give him Juniper as a last name
2/24/2015 c3 5The Ultimate Spiderman
tip of advice read CM-ha's FNAF story...
2/1/2015 c3 TheGrunt22
IT'S ME!

HURRRHUH, RUH HUH!

Lolz. Heh heh, well this is quite a surprise. A FNaF story from you surprised me as much as the Spanish Inquisition busting down my door. Complete with game number 3 being recently revealed...Oh my, what a coincidence! Scott Cawthon must be that engrossed into this series if he's churning the games out creepier and more frightening than before. Well same can be said about any successful franchise though!

Sturgeon's law, man! Nearly 90% of all fics seem to be bad in some shape or form. The only mercy to give that is to coat it in oil and light a match. There's the saying; the reason why there's no perfect story you desire out yet? Simple; you haven't made it yet!

Haven't done much leeway into FNaF fanfiction myself, as we all know how combative the fandom can get... but I'm well versed with the lore, theories, characters, and so forth. I swear Scott's like the ultimate troll in teasing such information. In fact, it's like being a writer yourself; you leave enough to theorize without giving the whole scope and the fans go nuts trying to figure out the mystery.

Anyway!

So we start out with the main character reminiscing of his youth at Freddy Fazbears and the story so far, with the first (before game #2), the second, the setting of the first game, and lastly, rather than the restaurant's closing the company manages to pull the profits through to survive and clean up their act. Chronologically a sequel, if I'm reading it right... if there's still power issues! Huh, message on the phone... phone guy survived?

Bonnie attack and roped in by the CEO! An offer you can't refuse! What could possibly go wrong?

Seems like Foxy got a little bit of an...upgrade! Lol. Oh good ol' internet...

Next day, bet it's fun just waiting for certain death eh? Being caught out in the hallways before it's time... Well...You're F**KED! Even after renovations, looks like mr. CEO still cut corners in even providing comfort for the people he's sending to be slaughtered.

That's a surprise; Chica camping in the office! The animatronics have gotten far more smarter and tactful. Now it's become like Alien Isolation; moving around place to place, hiding hole to hiding hole to escape from your invulnerable pursuer! Pure adrenaline in the brink of the moment.

Foxy has a heart? I suppose the animatronics definitely are far more sentient than before thanks to the upgrades, hence the independent thinking and emotions rather than a ruthless desire to horrifically butcher the next luckless sap to be in the office. That or the decaying organs inside the suits just never were replaced, lol.

Heh, I can get a good grip on what comes next. Call it a hunch!

Not much else for me to comment on lol. As ever, your ability to write is remarkably awesome and image what's going on, this time from a first person perspective. Everything's intriguing and time to see where this goes. Keep it up matey or PREPARE TO SWAB THE DECKS, LANDLUBBER! Lolz! Yeah, just messing with you, not like anyth-

SCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
1/31/2015 c3 4SuperPvPNoob
Man, when is he going to... wait... hold on... I'm being informed that Foxy is a female in this story. Ok, when is she going to man up?
1,201 « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 Next »