for Not Yet Written

3/13/2020 c6 2Page1of365
Aww I know it’s been five years, but this sorry was literally so good! One of the best written. Wish you would come back to it. Hope all is well with you.
5/20/2018 c7 Abbybaby1
This story is really interesting so could you please come back and finish it please
7/6/2017 c7 Miss A Kaur
OMG! it starting to heat up now, PLEASE UPDATE! don't leave it hear.
5/17/2017 c7 Guest
Please update this is really good even if they are brother and sister they would make a cute couple
5/11/2017 c1 Guest
Ok, at the guest who totally just disrespected this story below ( kind of ironic cause I'm on guest mode too rn) fuck you! This author is doing amazing stuff. Not everything everyone is going to write about, you are going to agree with. Because you disrepspected this authors story, it shows how ignorant you are to the world. Everybody disagrees on something, and while incest is most defiantly not ok, it doesn't mean you can write shit about a peice of work that took someone countless of hours to create. And to the author: I'm sorry there are people in the world who are so fucking ignorant and oblivious that they can write this kind of crap to authors.
5/11/2017 c7 Guest
Dude I'd wish you'd update! This is such a good story!
4/21/2017 c7 Page1of365
Hope you start this story back up! I love it!
7/30/2016 c7 Guest
I really hate this story, this kind of story advertise incest. I hope you never get to finish this story because it is just gross and disgusting. Just so you know, even if you are adopted, you have become a part of the family and that will make you siblings forever. From your POV are you saying that when Brat Pitt and Angelina Jolie's kids grow up, it's ok for them to marry each other because they are adopted? Oh right, what about Madonna's kids, they should date because they are just adopted. Do you see now how gross your story is, do you now see how you are advertising incest. These people adopted these kids into their family and they give them love like their own. They are raised and treated the same as their own flesh and blood. As soon as they are adopted they became a family no matter what. So, all I can say to you madam is stop trying to foist these kinds of incesual stories on us decent humans being. Your story belongs with the animals, 'cos only animals bangs their own sibling because they don't know any better. But even animals probably know better than you.
7/5/2016 c7 joan.goldman.9
OMG I know that you haven't written anything for this story in over a year BUT PLEASE come back this is so interesting. Is Ana going to figure out that Jack is behind her misfortune? Is Christian going to remember who Jack is?
7/5/2016 c6 joan.goldman.9
OMG Jack knows who Christian is?! Is Jack going to try and hurt Ana?
7/5/2016 c5 joan.goldman.9
I couldn't help but smile that Ana won the race. Yahoo for that! Christian composing a melody for her was so beautiful but Christian realizing that he is jealous is a revelation in its self.
7/5/2016 c4 joan.goldman.9
That statement in the second to the last paragraph couldn't be more true! ;)
7/5/2016 c3 joan.goldman.9
They are adorable and they have no idea how they are feeling. Is he going to let her help him?
7/5/2016 c2 joan.goldman.9
OMG This is a great story. Please tell me that Ana finds about the BDSM stuff and tells her parents to stop him?
7/5/2016 c1 joan.goldman.9
What a great way to start.
114 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »