for Not Yet Written

6/4/2016 c7 brittoathan
I love it please update
4/22/2016 c7 Twinder
Omg... Soooooooo good. Please start working on this story again. It's amazing!
1/15/2016 c7 Guest
Wtfk confused why would her family let her near Jack and I thought this was AC au story
1/5/2016 c7 mic476
This is a very interesting twist into Christan and Ana's relationship. They're brother and sister who secretly have some non sibling feelings about each other. Yes I do believe Jack drugged her. I'm assuming he hates the Greys for adopting Christian and not him and is gonna take it out on the whole family.

Post more soon
12/14/2015 c7 Remembering Twilight
Are you gonna update?
10/6/2015 c7 janeellove
Please update this soon! I totally forgot about it, but it is such a great story! I hope you have time for it in the future!
7/12/2015 c7 anaav
Please update soon!
6/26/2015 c7 Guest
Fresh concept but I still think its kind of gross imagining siblings falling in love with each other ( adopted or not). I do like your style of writing. I hope the christian and ana realize the strong pull they have with each other is more of a soul mate connection. Looking forward how your story plays out!
6/21/2015 c1 Angelica
Amazinggggggggg story hope you wright more.
6/20/2015 c7 Bella
Love love loveeeeeeeeeee this story! I've read ALOT of Ana and Christian stories but this one is BY FAR the best I've read! Will you pleaseeeeee finish this story! I love the path that you are taking it on! BIG FAN!
6/5/2015 c7 smillss
Good chapter
6/4/2015 c7 Y
Are Christian and ana gonna have sex in the future?
5/31/2015 c7 melkrose
Your story is getting interesting.
5/30/2015 c7 5firstlove22
Please more chapters! I'm loving this.
5/30/2015 c7 Guest
Finally, please update soon plleaseeee
114 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »