for Not Yet Written

3/29/2015 c6 Foggynights
This chapter wasn't horrible! Hope this gs
3/29/2015 c6 karyna.jamza
O.M.G. finally you did! Awesome, so intense, so complicated! I was waiting for your update for this story. Well done, amazing writing, now your story is my favorite! I can not wait for the next chapter. Please keep writing, UPDATE SOON! Thanks
3/29/2015 c6 LulaGrey
Vamoos, tu puedes seguir con esta maravillora historia, me enganchaste desde la primer palabra. FUERZA DESDE ARGENTINA!
3/29/2015 c6 Guest
Yay! You're back! This is another really great chapter! You are a really good writer so please don't doubt yourself. I can't wait for the next one!
3/29/2015 c6 Old Soul in Wonderland
I didn't think this chapter was crap at all, I thought it was very good! All of the chapters you write are good and also very heartbreaking. You do a fantastic job of really showing the struggle that these two go through and it's rather sad to see them flounder so much...loving Christian is hurting Ana because half the time it honesty doesn't seem like he cares about her that much, which is heartbreaking. I am glad that Christian is finally starting to realize what his actions do to others.

Great chapter and cannot wait for more!
3/21/2015 c5 Guest
Please let us know when you might be able to update...really want to find out what happens!
3/15/2015 c1 Guest
Please please please come back to us. We love this story and are dying to find out what happens. Thank you!
3/13/2015 c5 Guest
I love it! Please update!
3/9/2015 c5 msTruue
Update soon please! Great book so far..
3/8/2015 c2 Guest
Dying for an update! Have to seen what happens dug. Ana's sweet sixteen year!
3/4/2015 c5 Karen. Kaz
Loving this... He is now getting on the same page as Ana.. Can't wait for more ...
3/3/2015 c5 Danilalover19
Christian's jealous! I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
3/2/2015 c5 1Roselopez
Update soon! :D
3/2/2015 c5 Northshorex02
Loved it
3/1/2015 c5 Guest
When I realized today that you had updated this story, my heart literally skipped a beat. You have me (and a number of other FF readers) absolutely captivated.

This was an exceptional chapter! The vacillation between the time periods through the journal entries is BRILLIANT illustrating how the past imprints the future.

Your characterization of Ana's need for CG's approval is heartbreaking, but importantly keenly realistic. The race acts as a metaphor for Ana's desire to grow up and be embraced by CG as a woman...she wants him to notice her, think she is beautiful, smart, capable, worthy of his attention. She desperately wants to matter...even if it means pushing herself to the brink of exhaustion and pain.

The scene where CG plays her song is one of my ALL time favorite FF moments. "Sadness, joy, adoration, happiness, pain"...the music captures the emotional landscape of their connection.

You conclude the chapter with CG struggling to understand the deluge of emotions he is now experiencing. Visceral. We can almost feel his anguish. I cannot wait to see what happens when Ana's male suitors begin to come around. Who will give Ana her fist kiss?

This story is INCREDIBLE. Seriously, we cannot wait to see what happens. Please, please please update when you can. We adore you!
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »