for The Light Prince

12/29/2018 c4 NekoStar
This is truly a masterpiece! It's so well-written, interesting, emotional and enjoyable. I most certainly had fun reading this short story. I truly admire your work. I really liked how you portrayed the characters and the MC is lovable. How I wish I had forgiving parents such as Haru's lol. Though I still love my parents and wouldn't want to trade them for the world. Rin didn't need to be forgiven but I guess, it was all for the best. I admire the princess for being such a loving and a kind person, and I'm so glad that it ended with a happy one. Once again, I really enjoyed reading this. Although I was skeptical about reading something akin a fairytale at first thinking it would be quite silly and childish, I have no regrets. I'm thankful I took this chance and read this story, it was amazing! Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story and keep up the great work!
1/8/2018 c4 Katrxna
This AU story is so sweet! I love your story very much 3
8/2/2017 c4 DarkRoseBlade
Your writing, the story itself, everything is beautiful! I thoroughly enjoyed reading every chapter, and couldn't stop reading, until I finished the whole story! I'm glad I found this, and was able to read it and bask in its wonderful glory!
5/21/2016 c2 2Melissa Fairy
Poor princess, for being forgotten
5/21/2016 c1 Melissa Fairy
Love the narrative
6/4/2015 c4 Guest
Ahhh~
It's like reading a romantic fairy tale all over again .. :)
Please write more stories like this, your writing skills are amazing!
5/7/2015 c4 3JustJolola
Ahh, what a great ending! I'm so glad Christine didn't stay dead/unconscious. I was a little sad at how the prince initially reacted to her sacrifice, but I suppose his lack of emotion was the reason for it. Still, it made him seem so heartless. And to want to sleep while someone awaits their death on your behalf! :o It's good that he saved her in the end though, and of course, prayer really is a great thing.

I can't imagine how strange it must have felt for Haruka to finally be held down by gravity. It must have been the weirdest thing ever. But it was good he had Christine to help him as he learnt to walk.
Haha, I also liked that little bit about Lady Kou admiring the boys swimming. ;p

Ahh, another great story. I loved reading it, along with all the relevant references. ;) Good job! :D
5/5/2015 c4 Echolotalia
Th-that...*sob* THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! *wipes tear* Ah...that was amazing...great job on a great fic! *double thumbs-up*
5/2/2015 c4 3twirlgirl4life1
Yet another lovely story! Your writing is so refreshing and pure! It was beautiful!
4/13/2015 c3 1LittleSwimmerGirl
Well, that's one way to reveal a rather morbid solution, Rin. You couldn't think of any less lethal curses, now could you?

Beautifully written, as always. Bitterly hateful characters with tragic back stories always seem to end up being my favourites, with this being no exception. It's a same this story has to end so soon, although I was happy that there would be another chapter coming soon. Even if that chapter will be ridiculously sad if Christine does what I think she'll end up doing (goddamn you fictional characters and your stupid but necessary sarcrifices that make me so very sad).

Hm, I can see why taking down Living Water will be necessary. But it still makes me sad :(. Have you come any closer to having your original story published? I'm sorry I've been a little non-communicative. It's just that I've been doing more things during the school holidays than I planned and a lot of things have been put on hold for a while. Including the free time to write and the time and energy to go to swim training. But luckily, I have the final week of holidays to myself. I may be able to get out the next chapter soon, getting closer to the end.

Looking forward to the next end and also, to hearing more from you about what's going on with you. I'll just continue to complain about how my holidays went too fast and how I have too many things to do next week. Ugh. School.
4/13/2015 c3 3JustJolola
Hello again!
Btw, sorry I didn't review the last chapter (it happens sometimes - I read new chapters, but like to wait until I'm less busy/distracted to post a review then forget to go back and actually do it!).

Anyway, I'm glad the bracelets worked (I must say I doubted them for a moment too. XD) It's a shame that Duke Rin is so bitter, though I can understand why. And that curse! How awful that someone has to die for it to be removed (reminds me a lot of a familiar story ;)). Though I hope Princess Christine isn't planning what I think she is...? :o Ahh, what will they do? :/

I'm glad there'll be another part to the story. And good luck with getting published! Let me know when you do so I can grab a copy! ;D
4/1/2015 c2 The Silent Wallflower
I had read your fanfiction "Living Water" and the sequel which, by the way, were fabulous and was beyond exited to read this. The writing is beautiful and I am in love with this story. I can't wait for part three.
2/28/2015 c2 1LittleSwimmerGirl
Holy lord, the beauty continues. I must say, I did overreact a bit when I saw you had updated this story. My friend now thinks I'm a little more than unstable after squealing uncontrollably for five minutes with no explanation at all. Look at what you've done to me. I'm a maniac thanks to this AU.

The transition from the original story to this is as flawless as it is brilliant. The fairy tale language really warms the heart a little, especially when you realise that it's Free! characters in the fairy tale and the happiness increases. Haru is such an oblivious idiot sometimes, isn't he? Gosh dang it man, pay attention when a woman is confessing her love to you. I had the slight urge to slap Haru in that section, especially since Christine was being so damn poetic and beautiful about her confession *inner sobbing* Stupid oblivious Haru and his water obsession...

I kind of like how Rin is the villain in this story too. It fits his personality, although I wouldn't call his character childish. More hot-headed and emotional (*cough* and my precious *cough cough*). I'm looking forward to Christine sassing him into mush. It will be brilliant.

Well, now that you've gotten this out, I should probably get back to finishing my own new chapter, huh? Oops. School is positively drowning me at the moment. Can't seem to keep up with homework (especially from Enrichment English)

Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the final chapter. I'll be sad to see this story go, just like the rest :( Good luuuuuck
2/21/2015 c1 Echolotalia
This was amazing!
2/3/2015 c1 3JustJolola
Ahh, this is pretty interesting! It's a wonder the prince didn't just float upwards until he ended up on the edge of the earth's atmosphere. .
I wonder if Duke Rin will make another appearance later?

Haha, Nagisa and Rei. Oh goodness, they really were trying to be helpful, but they'd probably do more harm than good. XD

But of course, Haru (sorry, Prince Haruka) and Christine (uh, Princess Christine :p) bonding over water (once again ;)) is the main thing. I wonder how he'll manage to stop floating, though. And get some emotions.

Update soon! :D