for The Prince's Concubine

5h c117 H-Nala
Reunion time!
1/18 c117 Roquedanica
Omg another blessing for you Mrs. Blushweaver im super happy to hear you are pregnant. I am due in april. Thankyou again for still being able to write even if you are so busy. I idolize you a lot. I hope i can atleast be half like you. Independent, responsible, and have your own things going on. Btw this chapter is on fire im so excited for kyoko and rosa to get back. Always take care and godbless Mrs. Blushweaver.
12/9/2021 c117 Natsunohana13
Ahh the cliffhanger! I always look forward to the next chapter of your story. Your depictions of scenes are so vivid it's like watching a movie. I can't wait to read what happens next!
12/7/2021 c117 19Daikon
Hiroakiiiii.

Man, this chapter was brutal. I hope Kanae pulls through!

(Also, I totally write during slow periods at work, and would never dream of telling on you!)

Congratulations on the new baby and thank you for writing!
11/28/2021 c117 Goodtome
More more more I’m so excited for the real battle to begin boy this has been a ride and I’m loving every minute so exciting the thrills the chills I can barely wait for the next chapter
11/27/2021 c117 Noveisadoge
rosaaaaaa! oh dear, what'll happen next! go Shin, please don't die everyone.
congrats!
11/26/2021 c117 5angelfire123
Congratulations!
And great chapter as always... Can't wait to see Rosa back
11/26/2021 c117 sandrinhaap
First of all congratulations on your pregnancy!
Thank you for the chapter, it was amazing!
11/26/2021 c117 Counting Loyalti
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING PREGNANT!
Oh Mi Gosh! Kyoko is finally returning! But at what cost, it's terrifying me.
Poor Hiraoki, at least he got to work with his dad.
And Kanae! Oh God! You better recover girl, because Shin is coming!
And Koun, please hold on a little while, Kyoko will be with you soon. 3
I loved this chapter! Like seriously. In between all the chaos, I can feel like there is hope!
I knew Kyoko would come back! My heart just wouldn't agree that she'd just leave.
I hope you wouldn't kill our fav couple. *Puppy dog eyes*
Thank you so much for updating, and of course, I won't even breathe a word to your boss. XD.
Jaa ne~~
11/24/2021 c116 19Daikon
Kanae’s grief oh maaaaaaan I feel that

Also, I’m so sorry to hear you lost 10,000 words! Losing your writing is the actual worst, and I send you virtual hugs and conciliatory ice cream
11/6/2021 c116 7quite-a-riot
Thanks for pushing through to rewrite it. I know from experience that there is nothing more disheartening or frustrating than trying to recapture something twice in writing from memory. We definitely appreciate it!
10/31/2021 c115 Natsunohana13
I hope Kanae is survives this and Hirotaki is able to fight off whoever the intruder is. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for continuing this series!
10/28/2021 c1 Btothep2
Well you definitely enthralled me! I'm always over the moon whenever I get the note of a new chapter being up. You never disappoint to deliver!;)
10/27/2021 c116 Goodtome
So happy still on the top of my list kudos to the both of you for doing such a great with this story it keeps giving me more n more so eclectic kyoko,kuon, kana, shin they’re all still fighting with spirit n soul to recover all I’m excited I can’t wait to see the next chapter post
10/27/2021 c116 sandrinhaap
I wanna know how it ends so badly...but i don't want it to end xD thanks for sticking with us!
2,854 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »