for The Prince's Concubine

4/13/2015 c11 1rouus94
So Yukihito is starting to notice the changes in Kuon's behaviour... will we have a fangirl Yashiro like the one in the manga? Kyaaa!
4/13/2015 c11 kreasihakpen
So Ruriko still have a chance hm... let's wait and see will she really work it out or will this chapter become her last performance *smirk
i'm a little curious about Risa stories, i kinda like her attitude :D will you write about her to?
but my KYAAA this time goes to Kuon for brought up "our meeting" XD
ahahaha... i really enjoying this adventure, this week i'll read it from chap one to see whatever changes you make and refreshing cause its already chapter 11.
thanks again for your hard work, till next week *kiss&hug from your fans
4/12/2015 c11 5sylvia-of-wings
This chapter was amazing, as always. Thank you for an entertaining read! And don't worry if it's too long-this could become the Book of Endless Pages and I would still be reading, because I love this story so much! I don't normally read AUs, but I'm glad I started reading this one. I love the world you've created, and the way you've woven in familiar characters and scenarios into it. Truly well done. 3
4/12/2015 c10 Guest
LOVEEE this chapter! Are we going to get a chapter this week too?! please be a 'yes'! *puppy pout*
4/11/2015 c10 Krimson
The story is getting really good :)
I wondered if kyouko was gonna prove to rurika that an untrained user is better than her.
Though now I wonder how you could make friends between kyouko and rurika. I mean she probably hate her guts now that kyouko humiliated her in front of so many people!
Unless you didn't want them to be friends then it's all good Hahahaha. I never did like her in the original manga. She was so mean to kyouko!
4/11/2015 c10 Queen Quatel
Hello, I just started reading your Fanfiction today, and I love it! Your storyline is incredible and you have a good span of vocabulary, I couldn't stop reading your work until I got to the very end. Keep posting, and know that Queen Quatel supports your writing! Peace.
4/10/2015 c10 Guest
Yassss!, I love this fic so freaking much! Keep going!
4/9/2015 c10 1ForeverYours21
Really cute :) I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
4/9/2015 c10 14twilightserius
and that is a performance waiting to be had XD
4/9/2015 c10 Guest
This story is very well thought of..Regarding this chapter, Im guessing that ruriko will still be allowed to do the ceremony? In the manga, I was really hoping for kyoko to snatch the role to humiliate ruriko more..likewise on this chapter..hahaha! Great! Keep it up!
4/9/2015 c10 Natsu Heel
Beautiful, wish i could see the spectacle myself! but there's no way Ruriko would be capable of doing this... i'm not sure she actually has that level of magic, wonder what's gonna happen
4/8/2015 c10 elezan
My goodness! I'm loving this! When I started I didn't think it would be so full of depth... By the way your a great writer. I look forward to reading more!
4/8/2015 c10 Guest
"I was...distracted."
i love that understatement of the situation-your Kyoko is a great combination of strong and humble, while still being pretty unaware of it, which makes her pretty darn likable :) Awesome! I want to read more!
4/7/2015 c10 106claraowl
Bravo! I admire the intricacy of your magic.
On the grammar front: The quite/quiet issue is gone; just look out for missing periods.
An excellent showing.
4/7/2015 c10 EuropaRose
I love love love your twist on the whole plot! The imagery of the pulse magic was really strong and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
2,857 « Prev Page 1 .. 169 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 189 .. Last Next »