for The Prince's Concubine

4/6/2015 c10 anon
Thank you for the update! You are doing such a wonderful and creative job adapting the SB storyline for the world you have created in this story! Love the interactions between Kuon and Kyoko (even the indirect ones). Can't wait to read more! Cheers! :D
4/6/2015 c9 Guest
I'M dying for the next chapter :'(
4/6/2015 c9 Guest
:'( No new chapter last week?! :'(
4/5/2015 c9 105claraowl
First, let me say this: I've just spent over an hour binge-reading this fanfic. I am really glad I waited until I had enough time to read it in one go, and am now sad that I have to wait.
Next: BRAVO! Your attention to detail and to minor characters is phenomenal. Are Aya and Chieko based off of the two close friends from the Kurara audition?
Thirdly: I love love LOVE the setting you've created and your explanations of magic. They show extreme maturity in writing, which I admire.
Fourthly: You build suspense well and combine the different aspects of the canon story with your AU phenomenally. I look forward to seeing what comes next.
And finally, one critique: Mind your grammar. I've noticed problems with "were" vs. "where," "quiet" vs. "quite," and occasionally missing a period at the end of a sentence.

But other than slight grammatical errors, this is phenomenal. I look forward to the next update!
4/5/2015 c9 Guest
LOVEEE it! will there be an update this week?! pleeeeaaaassseeeee say 'yes' pllleeeeaaassseee! *puppy pout*
4/4/2015 c9 Guest
me gusta tu historia , muy bien 20!
4/2/2015 c9 kurokazeryuu
Stumbled across this gem. I've gotta say it's definitely caught my attention. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
4/1/2015 c9 CrimsonQueen24
Are you shitting me?! That's one hell of a cliff hanger :) I'm so glad Kyoko has a friend now. I hope Ruriko leaves real soon. Honestly, if I met someone like that in real life, I'd punch her. Anyway great chapter, you really upped the suspense huh ;) I can't wait to see how it turns out now.
4/1/2015 c9 N.S.wand
Great story so far! I love what you're doing and where you're going with this. Small question though- are you planing on taking bits from the manga and doing a kyoko/ruriko stand off for that role on the show?
Post another chap soon :) I know how much reviews mean so i'll be sure to keep them up on my end if you'll keep up yours ;)
4/1/2015 c9 cleocat333
Dang. That was Great! Do not leave me hanging too long! I can't wait!
3/31/2015 c9 2The PrinceLady
You got in the major chaptors in a well thoughts out way. I wonder if the harem somehow is supposed to represent the acting school group?
3/30/2015 c9 2FenixFATA23
buen capi
3/30/2015 c9 4Slaythevampire87
Great story so far! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the harem and how Kyoko handles it. Keep up the great work. :)
3/30/2015 c9 Beauty's Black7
Omg why leave me this way what's happening so kyoko will be up next chap to preform her magic can't wait n I am guessing kuon will be there to see n maybe bring her closer to him how long before she recognizes kuon n who will yumi confide in about why she is so jealous of kyoko has she seen the way he looks at her or the fact that setsuko herself has also said something because in kyoko's first meeting with setsuko she was asked by kuon to teach her n as it went on setsuko says she and several other concubines are hoping to become his bride n kyoko's response was she doesn't have to worry about her in that manner n she was only chosen to be one because of punishment but key word in setsuko's hearing was chosen n to never revile that to any of the others so does that mean she's been the only one chosen by him to be a concubine n he himself couldn't really figure out why he'd really done that at first except for that lame excuse he'd given the duke n yashiro but they both saw something else now he himself does n his memory of said little girl just a few questions n thoughts can't wait can't wait such fun I'm loving this ff keep up the good work
3/29/2015 c9 Elezan Tress
AHhh this was fun! I am loving your characters! KEEP WRITING I'm loving it!
2,857 « Prev Page 1 .. 171 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 .. Last Next »