for The Prince's Concubine

2/21/2015 c4 Setsuka e Cain
Amei o capítulo, principalmente quando a Kyoko calou a boca de todos os médicos com o seu remédio! Mal posso esperar pelo próximo capítulo e para descobrir o que o Kuon vai querer que a Kyoko faça para saber se ela aprendeu o que lhe foi ensinado! D
2/21/2015 c4 Okaasan Sora
Nice! looking forward to the next chapter.
2/21/2015 c4 NadieLee
Oh. Bien. Gracias por el capitulo. Parece que a Kyoko le esta yendo bien.
Saludos.
2/21/2015 c4 Natsu Heel
that was great! i was trying to imagine how you would show her making the medicine... and i'm on the edge about the next chapter!
also, a small typo i saw twice - sense is actually spelled since :)

please update!
2/21/2015 c4 390mutemuia
I loved the way you adapted the scene in front of the bathroom XD
It was nice to see Sawara again. And the other side of her meetings with Ren as well.
And the tale Ren told little Kyoko to confort her, it's so sweet...
I love Kurosaki Ushio. He always trusted in her.
2/21/2015 c4 Angel4EverLostInLife
More please! XD
2/21/2015 c4 Guest
YAY! A new chapter! A few days earlier too! Thank you! YAAAAAY! Kyoko proved her medical skills! She rocks! I loved this chapter especially the run in with Kuon and the flashback with the fairy prince, Ren! It's interesting how you flipped the names than how it is in the manga! KYAAAAAA! CAN'T wait for the next chapter! XD

p.s. were you talking abiut gangrene?
2/20/2015 c3 2BlueRagingFire
Awesome i love this story
2/20/2015 c3 Natsu Heel
i love the beginning, it has a lot of potential... i wonder what the specter is all about...
i'm also pretty sure that at some point he will be sick and she will, naturally, take care of him...
wonder how you'll play it out.

please update!
2/16/2015 c3 ecchri
Waiting for the next chapter...
2/16/2015 c3 anon
Thank you for clearing up the question of Setsuko's character.

I still have some misgivings about the harem. Even in SB, Kuon was never described as ever having intimate relationships with more than one girl at a time (he was a playboy, not a player), just that he went through so many relationships, because he never had a very strong emotional connection or attachment to any of them, never loved them.

Well, I can see your reasoning for using a harem to apply to the cultural and historical placing of this story, but as you say, I do hate it. I suppose I will just have to wait and see if the story will evolve in such a way as to remedy these feelings later. ;)

I am also wondering if this harem is simply for the purpose of finding a wife or if it is expected for him to keep the harem on the side (concubine is often synonymous with mistress), even after marrying one of them. I will hope for the former, as I am not fond of the idea of unfaithfulness, even in regards to royalty.

I am delighted to see that you have included the fairy meeting between Kuon and Kyoko as children. I can't wait to see their relationship develop from here on. It should be interesting. :)

Your writing style is very clear and well-edited, quite nice to read, which is a wonderful gift when it comes to reading fanfics, lol. The story is also developing in a way which nicely reveals a better understanding of the story in a steady yet moderately paced way. Thank you for all of your hard work, and I can't wait to read more! Cheers! :D
2/16/2015 c3 wendy1903
Vivement la suite j ai hate. J espere qu il y aura plus de kuon kyoko
2/16/2015 c3 5ArisIsATypo
Yay! It really is a Happy Presidents Day! I'm actually really happy with the length for this story, as A) I just woke up and I'm still brain fuzzy, and B) You included a lot of important information that answered a couple of my questions which is great. Keep up the good work! I'm excited for the next chapter!
2/16/2015 c3 Guest
I love this story! It's different yet it sill stays true to the characters :) keep it up!
2/16/2015 c3 SweetieSakura
so glad that you have updated! did u mis-spelled fuwa as fuwo? I think the special rule that the harem women cant harm each other physically, is of no use. I mean they can easily in-directly harm other women without other people finding out, like poisoning or bribing people into doing their dirty jobs...I am so glad that none of skip beat characters are having a relationship with ren. But I do hope you will have more harem's women characters coming up, since it only setsuko who been interacting with kyoko. I hope to see kyoko's skills as a physician and all the wonderful medical term syou created urself and pls introduce kanae, maria and chiori soon!
2,857 « Prev Page 1 .. 177 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 .. Last Next »