for The Prince's Concubine

2/16/2015 c3 Setsuka e Cain
Eu me pergunava porque a descoberta da Kyoko ainda não tinha sido apresentada no Reinoae a possível corrupção em Nembu ou algo do tipo me deixou cheia de expectativas!
Estou louca pelo próximo capítulo! D
2/16/2015 c3 16schak
Yeah it answers some questions.
I still think Koun and Yuki deserve to shouted at by Lory until they fit into a shoebox together, for first putting her into the concubine training.
I mean that nobody else found out about the healing power probaly means that it needs some preperations, like a fermenation. Ans stuff like this is tricky in those times. What termputar how much water, how much air (most likely as little as possible), how does it need to smell and taste...
Stuff like that... that needs time. My head is exploding with ideas for stuff like that, sorry '
But that's just my opinion
Hm...somebody keeps it from the court in my head there are 2 possible reasons for that.
1. The ones that produce the other plant. because money...
2. There is going to be a rebellion and they want an advantage...
both very interesting
2/16/2015 c3 NadieLee
Al parecer Kyoko esta libre de las clases.
Gracias por el capitulo.
Saludos.
2/16/2015 c3 1Meg-Gman
I realy like your story so far! I hope to read more soon, i cant wait o see how the story develops.
Why does Kuon say tht they can't rule Kyoko out to be the spectrum? Is that to keep her near or something?
My apologies for my English!
2/15/2015 c3 mimi
I love how you incorporated their childhood story together! ugh it was sooooooo good! keep up the good work. I look forward to your next update :)
2/15/2015 c3 shatto
That it amazing story
I love every think in and i'am think you are Professional writer
2/15/2015 c2 Guest
LOVEEEEEE IT! KYYYYYYAAAAAA! CAN'T WAIT FOR MOREEEEEE! XD
2/13/2015 c2 Silver Princess
I LOVE IT! please update as soon as u can :D i'm looking forward to reading the rest 3
2/12/2015 c1 Upa
Oh my god this story is brilliant!
2/11/2015 c2 Okaasan Sora
I really like the idea you are working with. Looking forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing :)
2/11/2015 c2 anh
like it. Chapter 3 please
2/10/2015 c2 gin-chan
huaa! I really love this fic. It's interesting and your writing is good. I can't wait for the next chapter but I guess I need to wait patiently. Keep up the good work!
2/9/2015 c1 Tsubasa
Ooh! I love this so far!
2/9/2015 c2 16schak
I love your story no question there, but can you answer me one question.
In the palace they didn't know about Kyokos new treatment, why exactly didn't they get her to Lory first thing and let her show him. It would save lives and Kyoko actual be the first one to present it at the royal court
I think if Lory hears would this treatment and that Koun and Yukihito knew about it and didn't tell him, he is going to
2/8/2015 c2 Setsuka e Cain
Estou louca para ver a Kyoko se tornar a melhor concubina do har Kuhn se encantar com ela! D
2,857 « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 190 .. Last Next »