for The Prince's Concubine

2/8/2015 c2 Guest
Great! But just a question, is Kuon, Ren?
2/8/2015 c2 anon
I really like this story! It's very creative and while I do still have some reservations when it comes to Kuon having a harem (I'm a pretty hardcore Kuon/Ren x Kyoko shipper, lmao, and dislike the idea of him showing physical or emotional interest in other women), this story is very engaging and seems pretty true to character (haha, I'd say very, but again...that harem...).

I do have to note, I am assuming, based on the character's behavior and description, that Setsuko is meant to be Setsu from Skip Beat's Heel siblings. Setsu's full name in Skip Beat, however, was Setsuka, which means snow flower in Japanese. It is a bit distracting reading it is Setsuko (though I do like her character). Just thought I would mention it, as I was not sure if it was even supposed to be the same character or not.

Also, I have to mention that it was hilarious that Kuon didn't understand why she looked at him like he was a 3 headed camel! hahaha Well, it is very true to character that he not realize how unguarded his emotions tend to be around Kyoko, lol. I love how you had Kyoko interacting with the gardener and reacting to the flowers, too! You are doing an amazing and well thought-out job writing this, and I can't wait to read more! Cheers! :D
2/8/2015 c2 Boobookittyduck
Omg I'm loving this fic please post the next chapter ASAP it's getting sooooo good
2/8/2015 c2 Guest
OMG this is such a beautiful morning waking up to a new chapter...and wonderfully written one at that! it's so good! i can't wait for the next! XD
2/8/2015 c2 Palamos
I still love your story. i like your Kyoko. And the settings seems to be perfect for a kyoko ren/kuon story. Will you keep the incidents from the manga and rewrite them in the new setting? I hope you do.
I also liked the feminist undertones in your story. I was thinking is quite intesting to see how kyoko somewhat traditional education works with her other very non traditional views she has. Her relation with the other women will also be interesting.
I was thinking that maybe your story will offer me some insight on something that i do not see very much tackled in skip beat fanfiction, ren's supposidetly playboy character. Ren and kuon are supposed to have had many relations with women. But these relations have failled becauseh ren'/kuon's inability to love or lack of interest in love. Kuon's relation with setsuko, who i find interesting and quite mature, somehow remembering me of kanae, is puzzling for me.
So i am looking forward to see what's happening next. Thanks.
2/8/2015 c1 Palamos
I loved you first chapter. I hope the second one is as good as the first. i liked how you tricked me. Kuon was introduced as an awfull character, he still is kind of awfull, but half into the chapter you gave me a different perspective on kuon.
I am very curious if you will use ren.
Wonderful chapter and intriguing story. good job.
2/8/2015 c1 stf-writer-girl
As many have already written, I too, am intrigued! I'm looking forward to your updates. I love the setting!
2/8/2015 c2 wendy1903
Duper hate de lire la suite.
2/8/2015 c2 1Iris Blaire Heartfilia
This is so great! I'm looking forward to the rest of the story! XD
2/8/2015 c2 Angel4EverLostInLife
More please! XD
2/8/2015 c2 NadieLee
Kuon es un ogro. Pobre Kyoko.
Gracias por el capitulo.
2/7/2015 c2 Guest
I love it! It's new and mysterious but still true to the story
2/7/2015 c2 5ArisIsATypo
squee! I wasn't expecting an update so soon. I have to say, I'm very excited for this story. I don't remember if I mentioned that before but I will say it again anyway. I await the next update.
2/7/2015 c2 shatto
2/7/2015 c2 chibi monsta
Yay... new chapter. I would love to see kuon's face when kyoko yell at him. It must've been funny. Im looking forward to the next chapter.
2,857 « Prev Page 1 .. 179 186 187 188 189 190 .. Last Next »