for The Prince's Concubine

2/6/2015 c1 5ArisIsATypo
Oooooh! I am SO intrigued. Please continue this!
2/6/2015 c1 cleocat333
Okay... You have definitely caught my attention with this one! I can't wait to see where this goes, so Please find time to write!
2/5/2015 c1 Setsuka e Cain
Adorei o primeiro capítulo! Estou muito curiosa com o próximo capítulo! Mal posso esperar para saber o que vai acontecer! D
2/5/2015 c1 1Purple Pearls Turned Black
Wow! This is super interesting.
I was actually going to just skim through it to see if it's worth my time. But then BAM I see that it's written very well, great use of grammar and was interesting from beginning to end, which is rare nowadays.
Anayway, I can't wait to read what happens next, thank you for writting this and please keep working hard!
2/4/2015 c1 Angel4EverLostInLife
More please! XD
2/3/2015 c1 cloe.airinne.7
por favor síguelo está muy interesante, yo te estare leyendo
2/2/2015 c1 Guest
The plot sounds like the very end of a korean drama called jewel in the palace where the main character jang-guem is a physician and the king had a crush on her so he was about to make her his concubine.
2/2/2015 c1 SweetieSakura
this story got miie totally hooked! I have always love those ancient palace drama and this story remind miie of one. however, two things that I hate was the fact kuon have so many women in his harem and that he doesnt seem to care about the life he almost killed ;(. I guess from the story, sho is a physician as well? I hope Corn the Stone would appear somehow, as I feel that it is an important object to kyoko. anyway, i look forward to ur update soon! ;DDDD
2/2/2015 c1 390mutemuia
Ok, that's interesting... I like this world with magic, as from Arabian nights. I'd like to see where this goes. And Kuon as a prince, wow..., and a revenge against Fuwo... I can't wait XD
2/2/2015 c1 6Saraiyu no hime
I like this story very much!
Please update soon!
2/1/2015 c1 3DizziZilla
I'm so excited to see where this goes! i love stories where the heroine has a craft that they are pursuing-characters that empower themselves are so much more interesting to watch. anyway, i'm looking forward to this! keep it up!
2/1/2015 c1 Guest
Kyoko was in character and that's quite hard to do, good job. The plot looks interesting and your grammar is very good.
All in all I'm excited for the next update!
2/1/2015 c1 JeremyVD
Well I have to say this is the first Skip Beat fanfiction story where Kyoko has to be part of a Harem in order to get revenge on Shotaro and it makes it more interesting that Kuon is an Arabian Prince. I look forward to more reading more chapters to this story.
2/1/2015 c1 Guest
THIS looks like it's going to be an interesting story! KYAAAAAA! Can't wait for more! XD
2/1/2015 c1 Guest
What a nice story! Really can't wait for your update. I really hope you can update it consistently... If possible everyday...
2,857 « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 Next »