for The Prince's Concubine

10/27/2021 c116 sandrinhaap
I wanna know how it ends so badly...but i don't want it to end xD thanks for sticking with us!
10/26/2021 c116 Noveisadoge
oh I really liked this chapter! it was easy to read and I liked the touch of Rosa and Kyoko. poor Kanae. I'll be so sad if she doesn't make it. poor Shin.
too bad about the lost words! not Crimson Threads!
9/30/2021 c115 H-Nala
We finally find the Djinn
9/28/2021 c104 Laurachan03
I love the few chapters of happiness you gave us before put us on constant despair. And I just realized that I’m a masochistic… great
9/23/2021 c115 Roquedanica
Wahhhhh thankyou for updating. I stopped working because i got pregnant and have terrible nausea. The only thing helps me keep my mind of it is reading and watching. So i have been reading Prince’s concubine again and it helps a lot. Thankyou again. Have a blessed day Mrs. Blushweaver. We will always be here to support you.
9/18/2021 c115 Goodtome
Loved it so excited but kuon has to let this go and remember who he is and what’s at stake,so I’m guessing kyoko has regained what’s needed n she’ll come for kuon defense well I’m hoping now kana is ready to fight kinda reminds me a little of how Cain is if that makes sense and wow old boy is stepping up No he marvels at his fathers words he’s ready to face his fears yay for him well I’m excited can’t wait love this story great job sisters
9/16/2021 c115 Thisgirlreadswords
I'm so excited for the next chapter!
9/16/2021 c115 smilingspaz
Thank you for the update, it's always an exciting alert :)
9/16/2021 c115 sandrinhaap
I truly hope you can recover them! I so need more of this story! Thank you.
8/14/2021 c114 Guest
When is the new chapter please
7/16/2021 c114 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
KYOKOxREN forever!
7/9/2021 c114 4gleamqueen
It would be super interesting if Kyoko was Rosa's goddess sister come down to help her after having lost her...hm
7/5/2021 c114 5angelfire123
I love your story... Every month I keep waiting for this (along with the chapter)

Once the story gets over, I'll definitely re read it! This is definitely one of my favourites
6/23/2021 c114 Roquedanica
Hi i reread it like 20 times. I am so glad and happy that you were able to update. I am also happy that you have such eventful life. And congrats with your new house.! Thankyou again for cheering me up with this update. It is such a nice chapter to learn something from the past. I really hope you make this book. And one day someone can make an anime for you! Godbless Mrs. Blushweaver.
6/22/2021 c114 5Railway Station
Hmmmmmmmmmmm... I wonder if we might get a Kyoko-merge-Rosa and Kuon-merge-Dark-Djinn situation. Probably not and very far fetched, but it would be interesting if our protagonists somehow end up demi-gods due to their (complicated) contracts.
2,855 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »