for The Prince's Concubine

6/20/2021 c114 20Daikon
Looks like I caught up at just the right time! So happy to get another update and I hope your life isn’t too crazy! (Yay new house!)

I love love love the mythology in this chapter and Rosa’s origin story. The lightmagic users origins are so cool and the parallels between Rosa and the Dark Djinn that I definitely missed before now seem blindingly obvious.

Also, Lory and Jelly? Awwww

Thanks for writing and I’ll (not quite happily) wait however long for the next update!
6/19/2021 c114 H-Nala
Some good news last last!
6/17/2021 c114 Goodtome
So glad that you guys were able to post this chapter n it was worth the wait So sorry you guys have been so busy appreciate the new chapter I can’t wait to see what’s next so is her body in suspension n she’s not dead n she’ll be returning to kuons side I’m so excited I can’t wait read next chapter yay yay yay loved it
6/15/2021 c114 Sarah Shaw2
I am so glad you are back! I cannot wait for the end of this story and at the same time don't want it to end!
I absolutely love how you include so many different points of view!
6/14/2021 c114 smilingspaz
Love!
6/14/2021 c114 Noveisadoge
Oh so much fun information! Kyoko still has no answers about her dad :(
Budgeting classes – YNAB?
Thanks for the chapter!
6/10/2021 c113 Roquedanica
Omg how are you Ms. Blushweaver i hope everything is good. I just want to let you know we (your fans) is always here for u through ups and downs. I am looking forward for ur updates everyday. But no worries i will always be here waiting. Godblesss to your family and imouto️️
6/7/2021 c113 Daikon
I am so so so late reading this (turns out grad school is time consuming) but yay I loved this chapter! I’m glad that Rosa and Kyoko WILL be reborn but DAMMIT HOW WILL THEY SPEED IT UP! The bit with the memories and the torches is very intriguing and now I am DYING for the next chapter and the story of the origin of the dark djinn!
6/4/2021 c113 SaraRuiSyrax
Hi!
I m a new reader n hv read hundreds of fanfic, manga n watched many anime during lockdown...
N i must say ur plot , writing style , character description n behaviour, backstory , romance , mystery , gosh n what not ... So many things are amazing...
N hope u , mr blush n baby blushy as well as imouto r doing well...
N imouto plz say some more in the author's note , i always enjoy reading them as much as i love reading the chapter...
N blushweaver sama hope u update soon... : )
Lots of love...
6/3/2021 c113 Lalala123
Hi Bush-sama! Just re-reading some chapters for like the third or four time and I wanted to tell you how much I love your story :) I hope you and all your loved ones are well a good! Stay safe PS. As always, this chapter is a bomb! But I'm living for Kyoko and Kanae's reunion, more so even than Kyouko and Kuon's.. #sorry not sory
5/14/2021 c113 2brennakai
just stopping by checking in hope you are well.
just finished another reread of the story so great still just as enjoyable as the last time. Looking forward to where the story goes as it looks like we are going to finally learn of the first covenant
5/12/2021 c112 Ringget
It's been 2 months... T_T ... is everything okay ?
4/16/2021 c113 Guest
I'm kinda lost.. why did you say that Kuon can't use light magic? Didn't he already know how to control it because of his love to Kyoko? When he became an Accursed he was consumed by the darkness, but now that he destroyed his relic shouldn't he be able to use light magic again?
Also I've been measuring to ask where are your arts for this story? When I checked the insta in your profile I only found the most recent ones, no Shin no Kuon, Julie or Kuu. I really liked your art style and am dying to see more (especially Shin, god I love him so much)
Oh and I wanted to thank you for this wonderful story! I hope you update it soon (no pressure intended)
3/31/2021 c113 Red-Hag
OH! OH! OH! SOOOOO! here we go! the begining the Dark Djinn and Rosa! I LOVE this story!
3/30/2021 c111 Red-Hag
This ! This is Amazing !I'm glad and sad at the same time ! I can't thank you enough for this story !
2,855 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »