for The Prince's Concubine

10/29/2020 c110 MetroNeko
Lol don't worry. Thanky for the chapter, Blushweaver, Imouto. Sorry to hear you're having a hard time and work and thank you for putting in the effort to post this for us. Hope you two are well otherwise.
10/28/2020 c110 Blue fire
Dang girl! Breathe... take time... not too much though... I’m totally loving this story. It’s horrible that Kyoko died. I honestly don’t think she would. This does look like the best chance to win this war though wouldn’t they kinda expect an attack and be somewhat prepared? Anyways love the story happy writing
10/25/2020 c110 miemieo.86
Whoa! An update! hahahah I'm loving it ;)
But my thoughts the entire time was - is there really no hope for Kyoko? Is she truly and utterly dead?
and I felt so bad for Kuon cause it feels like he was having panic attacks one after the other. The shock never really subsided.
Basically, I just felt despair as I scrolled lower and lower down the page... THEN BAM, Kanae comes to the rescue 3
I can't wait for the next update but also, take your time hahaha
10/23/2020 c110 Jenli
Is it weird or just me that is positive that Kyoko is somehow going to come back? Maybe its just me who is a sucker for happy endings...hehe.
The chapter was so intense, the tension was so thick, "We could actually cut it with a knife!"
Go for it Koun! Show me just how stupid they all are! And Kanae, darlin' is super cool! I'm so excited for the next chapter its worth the wait! Honestly, I think time for sorrow is finally coming to an end and we will finally see the climax and read the tables being turned around over to the djinn!
I really really hope you post it in two weeks like before, but if you post it in a month, due to work and home, no probs, I'm sure its gonna be worth it!
10/23/2020 c110 Guest
Amazing chapter, giving me real Romeo and Juliet vibes with the one dies but is really alive (hopefully).

Can’t wait for the next one
10/22/2020 c110 Guest
I loved it even though I was sad Kyoko is gone as well as the Phoenix A few tears fall and Kuon/ren will die to more tears great job writing this has to be hard on you but I just wanted to say thnx n as for the job do what you need also happy hunting sure you’ll find a new job soon sending you a prayer be blessed n hope you guys are safe to
10/22/2020 c110 Sophie
Kyoko Noooooooooooooo. Is she really dead? Like dead dead 10ft under? Is this why Kuon is having a suicide mindset? Gosh Guys you better figure something out.

Thanks for the update Blush I've been following this fic fore more than three years and it's always a delight to see an update!

Good luck with the baby and work and everything in your personal life! Lot's of love ️️️
10/22/2020 c110 43terna1Y0ut4
I was really excited when I saw the notification for the new chapter. Then when I read the first line I remembered that you just killed my two favorite characters. I was devastated all over again.
10/22/2020 c110 Thisgirlreadswords
Thank you so much for updating and your effort for this despite having a rough time. I really appreciate it. I still love this story and will continue reading it as always. Hope you are well as well.
10/22/2020 c110 20Daikon
Thank you for this new chapter! I totally agree that grief is hard to write, especially during this very heavy time in the world. Take all the time you need and we are here waiting patiently whenever the next chapter comes!
10/22/2020 c110 H-Nala
Finally a way forward!
10/22/2020 c110 Cat
Work is hard. Life is hard right now. Don’t stress about this story and power through to make things better for you day to day. That isn’t to say I am THRILLED to see an update. While I’m buzzing with the need to see Kyoko rise from the dead, I love the details of grief, arguing and strategizing we’re seeing.
10/22/2020 c110 2angelgoddess10
i honestly wish You can revive Kyoko. She deserved so much
10/22/2020 c110 Btothep2
ha so nice to see come shin and kanae action, how we get to view kanae through shin's eyes - looove :) I love to read your chapters. The pacing is great. Nothing is rushed, you take the time everything needs to develop, wonderful!
10/21/2020 c110 11Guineapigs1
You write grief so well. It’s so bittersweet that Kuon is finally back to his true self but Kyoko is dead and he is going to die. I really missed Kuon, and I felt so sad this whole chapter except for the ending ray of hope. But I’m hopeful that there’ll be a happy ending one way or another. I’m looking forward to your next update!
2,857 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »