FanFiction.Net
for Embers in the snow

11/7/2022 c24 antipyro
There is A LOT of background, but it's expected with different settings and people than normal. You've got new characters in there as well.

I'm expecting some action soon and hope exciting things will happen when Rose visits Dimitri on the war scene. Nothing too drastic though...
11/7/2022 c23 antipyro
Very well done.
10/13/2022 c17 antipyro
Absolutely loved the tango scene!
10/10/2022 c10 antipyro
So, what happened to the miller?
10/10/2022 c8 antipyro
Love the sword fight aspect. I'm sure with no protection, Dimitri's shirt will get a little damaged.

Is Madhri the equivalent to Tasha?
10/4/2022 c3 antipyro
Always need background information for the story to make sense.
10/4/2022 c2 antipyro
Love it! Emotion is high and love the angst.
9/30/2022 c28 icyry-chan1
I really love this! and look forward to the story you are weaving!
5/14/2022 c28 Guest
I'm not sure if you're still active on this site but I stumbled across this story today and honestly writing a story about a few scenes you see in your head based on any random burst of inspiration is great but dedication is required once you start this from the very beginning. It's stressful even though you know you want to be consistent and put something out for your readers. Motivation doesn't come easy especially when you have a busyife and times are rough such is life really and holding little snippets of happiness is really all we can do to make life worth it. I hope you find that spark again to start writing in your own time because you've got something here that has potential and we'll for less of a better word I like it.. A lot. But don't do it for us few and far readers. Finish writing when you wish and we'll be patient in the mean time. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day reading this.
4/29/2022 c28 Guest
This is a really great story. You are doing a great job
3/8/2022 c28 Bhagyalaxmi
please continue this story
10/10/2021 c28 Memae
Hiii! For the nth time I've read this, I just want to tell you that I'm still waiting and hoping you find the inspiration to finish this. Btw this is really a great fanfic, stay safe!
9/2/2021 c28 4RomitriReader
I hope one day you return to this. It’s a fantastic story and I’d love to see Rose and Dimitri reconcile their differences and form an unbreakable bond.
7/31/2021 c28 27SpiritFeather19524
I adored this chapter and I got to confess you made me have tears in my eyes when rose confronted dimitri. I absolutely adore this story!
6/27/2021 c28 rose4eva76
Loving this story, am reading for the second time. Looking forward to reading Rose being badass in the Fort with the Belikov women x
1,055 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »