for Buffy's Babies

5/22/2006 c1 4CS Saiyajin
LOL. Brilliant! I salute your mockery.
2/14/2005 c1 1Mango Fairy
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That's Great! I hate those Buffy gets pregnet stories! The only thing is SPELLCHECK! I know you may have done that to be funny but I don't Know for sure. Anyways I love their names!
12/19/2004 c1 4Discord Marie
Ha!Ha!Ha! i luv this story!
7/11/2004 c1 6Chaosti
Oh my god this was so bad. But in a good way, because yes I understood that it was a parody and that it was meant to be this way. And the sad thing is that there are actually fanfics out there that are similar to this one and they were meant to be taken seriously.
5/9/2004 c1 4Defense Mechanism
This story was hilarious. I'm so tired of "Buffy gets pregnant with twins" stories. I feel your pain about how some people can't spell. It's called spell check people. And then beta reading it.
4/20/2004 c1 svfanforlife
HILARIOUS! I've read to many bad Buffy pregnant fics. My props, dude!
5/20/2003 c1 7Anaiya Illyria
this is really funny you don't sound like you are a spuffy fan though so ya know
3/21/2003 c1 6Midnight-mist-87
OMG! So fucking hilarious!

I laughed so jard, all you said is very true, there are Some Crappy preagnent buffy fics, OMG!

Go you! Good work mocking everyone else!Whe!
2/22/2003 c1 4barefootchick
Finally, someone comments on the very badly done Spuffy stories out there. I also like the fact that you point that a lot of stories are written by people who can't spell and are too lazy to go out and find a beta reader. Thank you for writing a very nice parody of stories in which the characters are one-dimensional and everyone ends up happily ever after.
1/14/2003 c1 24VexieChan
And this author comes from a world with no spell check! Aah! Very...odd...very...funny. Good for two sugar-high teens, isn't it?
1/5/2003 c1 1waterdevil
It's good to know someone else has noticed the pattern with Buffy getting pregnant! All pregnancy stories aren't that bad though, I've read some quality Spuffy fiction where she's pregnant! Hope your only making fun of the bad ones! Niec speleng, I injoied et!
12/27/2002 c1 A Reviewer
So I'm not the only one who noticed the horrible stories.. that's good to know. Good parody...Try to check your spelling more, though, (not that I'm one to talk) but it is easier to read that way.
12/6/2002 c1 12Bigsciencybrain
Hilarious. Truly a breath of fresh air.
12/5/2002 c1 6Neata Skeeter
ROFPMSLMAO!

This was an absolutely brilliant parody! Can i quote u? Oh PLEEEEEAAASSSEEE let me quote you! Well, I'm going to anyway. ^_^ My fav lines were:

Spik looks at buffy who is big and fat and pregnant. (I ADORE your Buffy description!)

and

Buffy has two babies like spuke sais and they have a girl name 'Horrible Story' an a boy name 'I am so deeply, deeply, sorry for this travesty of fanfiction work'.

I can't stop laughing! You made my day! I've been that down in the dumps lately and to find this was fantastic! Great job. I'm glad someone had the guts to take the piss out of those fics. Granted there have been a couple where the writer KNEW what they were doing and created a believable plotline, but I have read so many that were ultimately crap: written worse than this and yet were supposedly serious fics...

Sorry, rambling. I will stop...but not before I congratulate you once again.

I loved the way you not only poked fun at the range of cliched, and highly cheesy, plotlines involved, but also the variety of spelling (and grammatical) errors also commonly associated with this type of fic.

Great Job.

Always,

Insane1 (aka your instant fan)

*bows down to worship the author for their talent*
12/4/2002 c1 Wildcard186
You're right, that WAS horrible. But oh so hilarious. It's really quite sad that some fics are written like that seriously...but all the better to make fun of them. ; )
19 Page 1 2 Next »