FanFiction.Net
for Heart versus Destiny

6/15/2020 c1 Guest
Looking good. I hope they trust eachother.
9/25/2018 c15 gaylelbf
Interesting
4/30/2018 c1 Andy Howard
Love this story
3/13/2017 c12 Harlequin Shadow
Great story! Really hope you write more soon!
9/21/2015 c11 Meri Ley
Balinor has a strong magic. And Merlin can sense the movement in his magic. Will they finally come to know they are kin? I have a feeling they are facing a very formidable foe/s. waiting for the next. Thanks for the update.
9/20/2015 c11 PhoebeHuntress
DUDE. WHY the cliffhanger?! Also, please make him a dragnlord! It's a major part of the canon plot, and may be usefull later.
9/20/2015 c11 Guest
Oh, come on! You can't just stop there! What happens next?
8/22/2015 c9 Meri Ley
So pleased for writing more of Balinor and his magical powers. He definitely has strong magic being a dragonlord. Or is he a dragonlord here. Thank you so much for this beautiful story of Merlin's encounter with his real father.
8/22/2015 c10 Meri Ley
It is becoming more interesting to me as the plot progresses. Merlin & Balinor have gone far in coming to know what is within - especially Merlin. Who might be the first to know who is who between them? Waiting for the next. Thanks for the update.
8/22/2015 c9 Meri Ley
Yes, Merlin has to know his father. But will it be more exciting if Merlin start to have nagging questions about Balinor - like the way Balinor treats him. Similarities also. Thanks for the update.
7/27/2015 c9 Howarand
really nice chapter. thanks for updating
7/27/2015 c2 howarand
You such a great writer
3/8/2015 c8 PhoebeHuntress
Amazing! You write well, and I can see side plots coming up!
3/6/2015 c8 2Charles Ceaser
WOW HE JUST MET HIS DAD. HOW NICE
2/22/2015 c7 guardianofdragonlore
That's not right...not at all. There is something wrong with Uther isn't there?
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »