for Let Me Whisper in Your Ear

1/30/2016 c2 5Chantale23
So very nice. Ruth is often thought of as being shy and reserved but I believe that it stops at the bedroom. I don't think she would censor herself sexually. After all, she never did on the grid. Well done, love your writing.
1/30/2016 c1 Chantale23
I haven't been on this site for a while. Yours is the second story I read and as usual you were no dissapointment. That was seriously hot. Left me all bothered at the idea of Harry whispering a detailed description of what he would do. Ruth is a lucky woman... Thank you.
2/19/2015 c2 Deleted Account 91
Great chapter
LBx
2/14/2015 c2 Guest
God youve made me come twice with this story :-)
2/14/2015 c2 transmissionends64
Thank you for that very hot, sexy part two. They'll be lucky to make it into work after all that!
2/14/2015 c2 60Sigma Creations
Lucky Ruth! Love the way you hint at all they've been up to during the weekend. Very hot stuff. Thanks for sharing.
2/13/2015 c2 186r4ven3
That was - literally - a wild ride. It made an enjoyable read. Naturally, Kudos would never have sanctioned anything remotely like this, so it was fun to have them enjoying one another in that way. Thank you very much!
2/13/2015 c2 147HR always live on
That's very hot! Thanks for sharing part two when the inspiration struck.
2/13/2015 c2 rosetintedblindspot
Love this. Your sex scenes between the pair of them are always you for this delightful fic.
2/13/2015 c2 katmuel
Daaaamn. Thank you for the part 2! This lonely girl needed that to get through Valentine's Day.
2/13/2015 c2 12Sparky75
I have a feeling they'll both be struggling to walk come Monday! Thanks for the follow up chapter and looking forward to whatever you come up with next.
2/11/2015 c1 guest
O I loved this, just had to review, I dont normally but you did a great job. Thanks again
2/2/2015 c1 transmissionends64
Oh Ruth, you lucky, lucky lady! Love this 'blunt' Harry. Stupid bloody Kudos for never giving us something like this. It was fine for Adam and Lucas to shag themselves silly but not gorgeous Harry. Damn them! Thoroughly enjoyed this little one-shot. Feel free to make it a two-shot;).
2/2/2015 c1 60Sigma Creations
Bloody hell that's hot! Lucky Ruth. I think I might need to read it again to make sure I didn't miss anything.
2/2/2015 c1 guest
Wow that was great, defo would like to see another chp
21 Page 1 2 Next »