for The Remnant Campaign

1/28 c23 Mangoose
Dude. Don't delete the stories. The site doesn't even charge its members for posting the stories so leaving them posted comes at no cost to you. Take a break, relax, then come back later to see if this is a hobby you'd still want to continue.

If you really don't want to write the stories anymore, then please just leave the account alone and all the stories on it.
12/29/2020 c7 Guest
Yeah, one issue. Remnant’s cyberwarfare is pathetic compared to Halo’s, so I really hope you’re not going where I think you’re going.
12/30/2020 c23 19Sabere Commander
Few words describe of sad and disappointed I am with this story being closed. I understand perfectly what you mean when you say that writing this has become stressful and hobbies are not suppose to be stressful.

This story always felt like one of the more grounded and realistic crossovers when compared to the others. I certainly considered it A plus material for fanfiction. It also seemed like a bit of romance or, maybe, a crush was forming between Yang and John but whether my prediction was right will forever remain a mystery. As for people complaining about power scaling, that is utter nonsense. If anything, John was bugged here while the UNSC kept their actual power level. There is nothing inherently wrong with that though as you didn’t go crazy with the fighting aspects, you were focused more on relations.

While I am deeply sorrowful of the death of this story, I wish you may good fortune find you in your future endeavors.
12/27/2020 c23 babYMagnuM12
Good riddance
11/15/2020 c23 Guest
Bruh :(
10/15/2020 c1 Guest
Meh, i won't miss this, too much wanking of a bunch fairly overrated brats, huntsmen are mostly garish theatrics and little more
10/15/2020 c1 Guest
Meh
9/19/2020 c23 10Just a Crazy-Man
I understand and been a honor to read
9/8/2020 c23 Guest
Maybe you can just write small amounts randomly and post. We will still be happy even if update time is so long.
8/29/2020 c5 KingSlayer058
Aaaye Chief making them puns.
Get it he told someone who specializes in ice to "freeze"
8/17/2020 c23 ReaperSoul114
It's sad i have to see this best fanfic go but i wish this series would go on but if you want to rest yourself from this? Its alright i respect your decision even if i want to have the story and honor you really.
TheChefSHIPWECK-5897 when i read your first chapter i feel like i want to read more fanfic from other websites and i read all of your chapters to 1-22 i love the way you put all that together in facts,
and i'm new to this & writing a fanfic or a story to create it's like your making a Alternate Universe
Almost what Stan Lee said about iconic Characters on YouTube.
Or something, also i don't complane about how wrong or right but you make a call as others make a call whether you want it to be. i feel like i'm not the only one who thought about this & Good Luck on your future and stay healthy. "it's Been a Great Journey" RS-114
8/13/2020 c23 1ToscoFarrax
What a shame, I've been following this crossover along since 2015 so I feel kinda sad you are axing it but it's fine
I just hope to see more from you in the future, enjoyed your world building and the way you made characters interact with each other, you are one of the few people that actually gets John's character right
8/9/2020 c23 9Leonard Church814
Sad to see, but the writing was kinda on the wall since how little you’ve updated it. Consider leaving it up, I’m sure people will be great full if you did.
8/9/2020 c23 Redskye22
Its sad to see it end but i understand. And as for the stories, i really enjoy rereading them and hope you keep them on the site.
8/9/2020 c23 2PoofyOhio
A good story, albeit one with its own set of flaws and problems. It’s a shame it’s being discontinued, but I understand why. I am honestly more upset that I’ll never know where it was going, perhaps posting the outline of what you were planning might help, but you neither have reason to listen to me or have to.

Either way, I wish you luck in your future endeavors.
1,065 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »