for Accident: Month One

3/31/2015 c8 13Andovia212
I really like how Jazz is still not going to tell that she knows about him :) Brilliant as always!
3/22/2015 c7 DuskPuffin
This is ... I'm Interests c../. Interesting that is... Still...
3/22/2015 c7 ShadowWolf626
I still say this is quite good. And I do under the originality things, thanks for saying so Anyways great chapter can't wait for more. Nice blend of show and original ideas.
3/13/2015 c6 ShadowWolf626
Ok this very good. I would love this even more if you didn't have his parents find out but... Say la vi, besides that one part ( and that's only cuse it iis part that strays from the source material making it blend less) other than that great !
3/9/2015 c6 DuskPuffin
Hm. Fascinating.
3/2/2015 c2 Coin
Lol I'm actually not a DxS shipper. To me any character that constantly nags someone who risks their life almost daily is a bad one. Her liking Danny for his powers is supposed to be a bad thing. Hopefully you make it work here.
3/1/2015 c2 Coin
Lol, funny thing is I'm NOT a DxS shipper. To me any character that constantly nags someone who risks their life almost daily is a bad one. Her liking Danny because of his powers is supposed to be a bad thing. It's one of her unintentional flaws in the series. However, if you do stay DxS, I would suggest developing her character more and have her overcome some of those unintentional flaws. Ex: Being a hypocrite, sarcastic to the point of whiny, expecting Danny to act like Superman, etc. It would make her a more well rounded character.
3/2/2015 c5 1tkb0
Since you're starting from the accident, it would be nice if you developed Sam's character more. I felt pretty sorry for Danny because of how Sam treated him sometimes. The way they portrayed the romance made it seem like Sam only liked Danny for his powers. Developing her would make the romance more engaging to read.
3/1/2015 c5 reviewer74
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
2/24/2015 c4 reviewer74
Great Chapter!
2/19/2015 c3 12SkaianClouds
Great chapter, can't wait for more
(and yeah, it's nice to know i'm not the only one)
2/14/2015 c2 reviewer74
Great Chapter!
2/14/2015 c2 SkaianClouds
I think that'd be awesome if Danny's parents saw him mess up! It's your story, do what you want! Also, this is a really good story. Just, you know, putting that out there
2/2/2015 c1 Coin
I'd like to believe he passed out immediately from pain. Seems more realistic. Oh, and be sure to highlight how Sam is now totally in love with him because of his powers. And the nonchalant behavior they had throughout this horrifying situation made me lol.
29 « Prev Page 1 2