FanFiction.Net
for The Dragon Knight of Remnant

12/3/2016 c5 tb
monty...im not crying oh screw it I'm going to cry now
1/2/2016 c4 Anonymous
Will kept a neutral expression, instead replying, "The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Combined with your unintelligent pea-sized brain, an idiotic punkass who thinks he's above everyone else like you lost this fight. The funny thing about it is that the fight never begins."

Cardin's face twisted into a snarl. He charged, his mace held high above his head before slamming it down on where he thought Will stood. The mace connected with the ground, creating a cloud of smoke, obscuring his view. He turned around with a victorious smirk on his face only for his jaw to drop in shock as Will stood five feet in front of him.

"Big mace, Cardin. Slow swing. Might want to work on that."

Cardin charged again this time swinging from the side. "Come here you little punk." He roared only to miss yet again. The next ten minutes proceed in a similar fashion as the class chuckled at Will's antics. Ruby began to giggle as it looked like Will, bored out of his mind, simply walked around the arena with an infuriated Cardin continuously swinging.

"Mr. Sapphires, do end the match now. At this point, you have already made your point and I don't want you dilly-dallying all class." Ms. Goodwitch ordered, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Yes, Ms. Goodwitch." Will replied, batting aside the mace with ease before holding a knife hand an inch from Cardin's chest. Cardin paused, confused at what was happening. He blinked and felt a fist-sized spike of pain in his lungs before collapsing, unable to move. "That", Will said, picking up Cardin's mace, "was a one-inch knife strike technique. Quite paralyzing." Will stepped to the side of Cardin's head so that Cardin could see the tip of his shoe. "To think you believed I would use my swords on filth like yourself. If you had any balls at all, you'd pick on someone your own size." Will slammed down the mace, letting it fall a centimeter from the tip of Cardin's face.

He proceeded to walk away when Cardin taunted, "If you had any guts at all, you'd fight fair." The class went completely silent, their breath held in. Will slowly turned around.

"You want to talk fair? Fine by me. I'll show you just how fair you fight." Picking up the mace once more, Will slammed it down on Cardin's head. Looking up at the scoreboard, he saw Cardin's aura drop down into the yellow. "You still have a bit of aura, huh? I think I have a solution." Will began to spin the mace, the motion becoming circular in his hand before finally bringing it down, crushing Cardin's jewels. Cardin passed out.

Will walked back to the professor. "Three broken ribs, two bruises on his left leg, one on his right elbow, and severe blunt trauma to his genitals. Of course the blow to his head did nothing thanks to his aura. Guess that's what you call 'Thick-headed'." There was an awkward silence before Yang let out a laugh.
1/2/2016 c4 Anonymous
Cardin blinked. Then, he broke out with laughter. "No weapons?! You more stupid than that pussy Jaune. Let's see just how much faster I can break you."
Ozpin

"Glynda, i want you to see if you can set up several matches with Will. Report back anything that happens. I need confirmation."

Also, why is Will getting punished? He didn't ask to get into so many battles.
1/2/2016 c4 Anonymous
Seriously, that's his weakness. All you have to do is say "Wesley" and then cut him in half. Come on. At least make it a little interesting. I don't know, maybe there is a form of black magic that can be learned by talented hunters that has spells that eradicate the essence of a being if their true name is known, I don't know. Don't make it so boring and simple.
"Wesley?"
"Yeah? Wait... oh shit."
(Slice)
1/2/2016 c4 Anonymous
Dragons are meant to be ancient myth, hunted to extinction before any sort of essential technology was created. If anything, Dragons should have hunted humans to near extinction before the final war which was followed hundreds of years later by the faunus.
1/2/2016 c4 Anonymous
That's not how "Previously" and "Currently" work. One line doesn't require "Previously", it's too stupidly forced to be dramatic. We already read the last chapter
1/2/2016 c3 Anonymous
It is a fucking name. Couldn't say, "Oh, Will's just a nickname since I don't like Wesley." People don't break at the first sign of pressure when keeping a secret, that's not how life works. Also, way too dramatic
1/2/2016 c11 batemantristan
When will be the next update. :(
5/29/2015 c10 1Mr.DeadSmile
take your time
5/11/2015 c10 WarriorOfHell-RulerOfDeath
No matter what happens you will always be able to update i know it
4/11/2015 c9 Guest
You did petty good with this filler
3/26/2015 c8 Anonymous Meow
What a cliffhanger! Even though the chapter was short it did leave a lot of risen suspension to this great climax of Will getting stabbed in order to protect Blake. It was a nice battling scheme while they were throwing blows. Will "Will" earn another enchanting moment with Monty again? I really hope theirs a lot more fluff along the lines of Will and Ruby. Also will you explain Adam to the group in the next chapter. Can't wait to read the next chapter! .
3/22/2015 c7 Maronmario
This is a really good story, not only is there a good OC but you're trying to stay as close to the canon story as possible. I can't wait to see what's up ahead along with the battle between Adam and Wil
3/22/2015 c7 Guest
Awesome chapter by the way. It brought out the inner weiss that we maybe all tend to hate. Cant wait for the next chapter!
27 Page 1 2 Next »