for Blank Card - Hiatus

THREE YEARS! THREE YEARS AND COUNTING
9/5/2020 c1 zzzzzzzs
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
4/8/2020 c8 Dab
Blank Card - Hiatus? More like Blank Card - Dropped!
*dabs*
3/1/2020 c8 Dead
Dead fic
1/11/2020 c1 Mangareader13
A pity he cannot remember them... that will cause a lot of pain once they find him.
7/19/2019 c8 PieKnight
Really liking this story and how you're crossover all the parts of the Megami Tensei universe. Hopefully you pick up the story again someday!
2/17/2019 c1 Guest
Do we really have to wait long for such a subpar fic?
8/30/2018 c8 Nicodimalaj
Great chapter ( even if it is an introduction) ill wait for the next one
7/1/2018 c8 4Hunter of Entities
They don't even know that SEES is there... If there is an encounter there is sure to be an intense fight... Also was that the axiom making an appearance? I love that Alice is a thing but I hate that the shadow hunters and demon contractors are able to keep tabs on Minato from so far away. Also wondering what happened to Minato's weapons from tartarus.
6/10/2018 c8 5Yuuki Itsuka
There are info dumps and there are this.

The Shadow Whatevers' description was so long and dragged on it nearly making me fall asleep out of boredom. If somethings can be said in shorter sentences then let the sentence be short.

Secondly, you're taking the harem shenanigans way too far. That also felt like a waste of time and words. It failed to establish anything other than Minato is a harem protag...which was established in the previous chapters.

This chapter was a complete waste of my time and the plot didn't go anywhere.
6/9/2018 c8 TLDR
Holy shit. Those guy's description were so long it was physically painful to read
6/8/2018 c8 fallendemon248
Wow I didn’t think you would update again so quick
5/25/2018 c7 ZeroDaze
Oh boi...
This is gonna be fun...
5/19/2018 c7 Yuuki Itsuka
Okay... what the heck?

Belial and Nebiros treating Alice like trash? Yeah, just no. They kill people to give her friends. Also, why did they die pathetically? They are high ranking demons of hell and they would've fought to the very end. Begging for their lives and running away? Again, just no.
4/23/2018 c7 Cpt.Spark
Pleasantly surprised this was updated. Hope the wait isn't as long for next time
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »